Tonight’s SSB

And it got every decision spot on in their two legs as far as I seen.

They're allergic to fairness. Getting preferential treatment has been onging so long now they think it's normal.

Exactly TI.

What fan would be scared of getting the truth on decisions ?

And despite some really bad VAR applications it still means more decisions are right than before.

Unfortunately, won't hear a cheap about their result last night. Now that it's been made clear that they are a bunch of paedo harbouring scumbags, and it's going to affect their football operations on a massive scale, they'll be taking call after call on the topic for months and months with no need to separate facts from idle speculation. Won't they?

Exactly TI.

What fan would be scared of getting the truth on decisions ?

And despite some really bad VAR applications it still means more decisions are right than before.
The two penalty incidents are a perfect case in point.
Both virtually identical. One went for them, one against.
Both 100% correcty adjudged by VAR.
Yet the one against them was bemoaned and criticised. Yet the one they got? Not a peep. Perfectly fine decision. o_O

Last edited:
Clyde1 certainly love threads like this. Always amusing to see people shouting for Rangers to ban them then boosting their listening figures due to a Tim defeat.

Nobody knows if you are tuned in or not unless you are part of one of the survey groups as far as I can understand. They just extrapolate numbers from the survey groups. They don’t have a magic ticker that moves along every time someone tunes in.

Can’t listen anymore. It’s annoying. All of a sudden Europe is of no interest.

£65 mill (allegedly) a year on wages to win the SPHell yet not a mention :rolleyes:

They eff’d last night and as predicted the quad treble is more important.

I hope we do this scum later next month

Bear asking keevins if last nights ch4 news about celtic will have a effect on scottish football... keevins being ever the poet says it wont have any effect on scottish football. Ooh you wait ya old dinasaur your pals like tommy burns most of the Lisbon lions and stein will be uncovered.. they all knew the truth

Keevins said it was Celtic’s issue

“Doesn’t affect Scottish football, it’s an issue for Celtic to deal with.” - Hugh Keevons

Well I never
exactly george did us a favour now we can call up and quiz him why it doesnt affect scottish football and also on what level it affects our rivals
i bet he wished the producer didnt put him through and probably gave the presenter a mouthful when the news came on

Bear asking keevins if last nights ch4 news about celtic will have a effect on scottish football... keevins being ever the poet says it wont have any effect on scottish football. Ooh you wait ya old dinasaur your pals like tommy burns most of the Lisbon lions and stein will be uncovered.. they all knew the truth

Spew’s response was disgusting. No effect!? It should have a massive effect in ensuring it never happens again you old deflecting scumbag.

Latest posts

Back