Tonight’s SSB

And an advert for “breathing space”.
Maybe they are now taking their “ corporate social responsibility” seriously.
If they are, then the tide may be turning.
They might accept that talking about it will help some of the unfortunate kids that have been affected.

“Doesn’t affect Scottish football, it’s an issue for Celtic to deal with.” - Hugh Keevons

Well I never
It absolutely effects Scottish football. Bringing the game into massive disrepute. Hugh has also behaved in an abhorrent manner and has done ziltch to help, moralless club and supporters seemingly.

" Hi Shoo, what did you make of Alex Thomson's expose on the systemic child abuse at Celtic? "

NzafEn8.gif

“Doesn’t affect Scottish football, it’s an issue for Celtic to deal with.” - Hugh Keevons

Well I never

Part of the enabling culture allowed to pervade.

I was at a SSB quiz night last year, if I had been there after hearing that from him tonight I'd have been going through that old prick and leaving, encouraging any sane person to get them to ram their event.

Horrible view from a horrible old man.

Last night's emptying of their stadium shows how committed their fans are.
ONE run of bad results they'll be lucky to fill half their seats

Can’t listen anymore. It’s annoying. All of a sudden Europe is of no interest.

£65 mill (allegedly) a year on wages to win the SPHell yet not a mention :rolleyes:

They eff’d last night and as predicted the quad treble is more important.

I hope we do this scum later next month

Caught the Yahoo saying that
Not interested in Europe and spew agreed
Hilarious

In our 9 ina row it was all they all banged on about

Progress Need Her Horn

I'd like to think that was intentional.

Now he's supporting sellick. What a diddy. He now thinks we're getting 11.5m pounds for TV contract. It's more like 750k of the 11.5m to be distributed.

Hang up mate, you're embarrassing.

Did they just say they haven’t won a knockout tie in 16 years??
Is that post group games?
Since Celtic last won a European knockout tie (Not qualifiers), Rangers have been to a UEFA Final, "died", been sent to the bottom division, been banned from Europe, been promoted 3 times, got through 8 rounds of qualifiers, and won 2 knockout rounds in a week!

:cool:

Actually thought the Presenter, (Gordon?) was pretty decent with the limitations he knew hugh & the producer were gonna shrink the debate to. Think his last words were “watch this space” ... not a throwaway phrase due to the context on discussion.

Actually thought the Presenter, (Gordon?) was pretty decent with the limitations he knew hugh & the producer were gonna shrink the debate to. Think his last words were “watch this space” ... not a throwaway phrase due to the context on discussion.
ah the old FF myth
hes just aas bad as the rest quite willing to let mhanks go on and call us cheats and a new club but drops any bear with any valid points that the pundits cant answer too

so just like the others before he let a caller on to call us cheats and a new club but its not a myth :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He doesn’t decide which callers are put through. It’s the producer that has control over that.

I don’t have any information on his allegiances. All I know is he’s from Canada.

He doesn’t decide which callers are put through. It’s the producer that has control over that.

I don’t have any information on his allegiances. All I know if he’s from Canada.
i dont give a fvck if hes from timbuktu when he started everyone on here was saying 'at last he'll be fair' and that lasted about a month when he stopped trying to balance what shug was saying now hes lettng those that call in with their rangers are died mantra go on but is quite happy to peddle shite about morelos and such i was just happy that george was too smart for him the other night when he addressed shug directly on his views at whats happening at the piggery
give him even more time and its like the last guy never left
meet the new boss indeed

i dont give a fvck if hes from timbuktu when he started everyone on here was saying 'at last he'll be fair' and that lasted about a month when he stopped trying to balance what shug was saying now hes lettng those that call in with their rangers are died mantra go on but is quite happy to peddle shite about morelos and such i was just happy that george was too smart for him the other night when he addressed shug directly on his views at whats happening at the piggery
give him even more time and its like the last guy never left
meet the new boss indeed

Well there’s a lot of supporters who do believe him to be more than fair.

Where would we be without differing options eh.

Apologies for the late reply. Totally agree grigo, not only that Alfie would drop 15m in valuation overnight after some of those performances

Agree mate. He got himself out of jail with that fancy penalty & allowed his fanboys to ignore his utter shite / anonymous overall performance. Hardly made himself available all night to receive a pass.

AND I LOVED IT:D

Agree mate. He got himself out of jail with that fancy penalty & allowed his fanboys to ignore his utter shite / anonymous overall performance. Hardly made himself available all night to receive a pass.

AND I LOVED IT:D
Me too mate was a great laugh. He was rag dolled by their big cb anytime the ball went near him . Funnily enough for all the shit Alfie gets I've never seen him have as poor a performance as that in Europe . Must be a shock to the system for odd one when defenders aren't statues and actually try and defend against him . The even funnier thing is I was told by a member of the bheast club "goodluck against Braga yous will need it" the day before our match . They had themselves already in the next round and us out. Funny when that kind of arrogance and ignorance ends up making someone look like a daft lady's front bottom:D

Me too mate was a great laugh. He was rag dolled by their big cb anytime the ball went near him . Funnily enough for all the shit Alfie gets I've never seen him have as poor a performance as that in Europe . Must be a shock to the system for odd one when defenders aren't statues and actually try and defend against him . The even funnier thing is I was told by a member of the bheast club "goodluck against Braga yous will need it" the day before our match . They had themselves already in the next round and us out. Funny when that kind of arrogance and ignorance ends up making someone look like a daft lady's front bottom:D

It’s brilliant, as you say. They have a horrible arrogance, you’re right.

By the way I thought that young CB was a right good player. 21 too. And the right back would be excellent for us. Forget his name but he looks maybe mid 20s Davie ?

It’s brilliant, as you say. They have a horrible arrogance, you’re right.

By the way I thought that young CB was a right good player. 21 too. And the right back would be excellent for us. Forget his name but he looks maybe mid 20s Davie ?
Yeah he looked solid. I think the CBs name was nelsson or nillson something like that. The right backs name was varela I think. Was quite impressed with the midfielder zeca too. He looked decent on the ball and didn't mind putting the foot in either.

Yeah he looked solid. I think the CBs name was nelsson or nillson something like that. The right backs name was varela I think. Was quite impressed with the midfielder zeca too. He looked decent on the ball and didn't mind putting the foot in either.

Yes, they had a few good players.

We should be able to bring guys playing in Scandinavia here, definitely salary wise.

Was that Varela a South American ?

I just can’t bring myself to tune into any radio programme now. Still sore from Saturday and playing into the hands of our haters. So close we came to shutting Spiers, Jackson, English, Keevins and everyone at BBC Scotland up and we self imploded. The smug bastards are ripping right into us and I’m for one not going to give them an audience.

Back