Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

I am gutted for you mate.

I am guessing the jury in this case was either sympathetic to the accused or the wording of the charges were perhaps not proven by the PF.

Having recently served on a jury, I am convinced people are reluctant to find a scumbag guilty when the evidence is 90% overwhelming.

Was this a not proven verdict or not guilty?

I think some people on juries interpret the "beyond reasonable doubt" guidance as you must be 100% certain.

From what I gathered from the conversation with my dad it was not guilty

WTF. I'm sorry you've been through all that mate with no justice at the end of it. I hope you, your dad and mate have recovered in full and karma gets that knt.

Just on with an update guys was at court on Wednesday to give my witness account and to phone up find the result of the case this morning so my old man phoned and not long off the phone to inform me the guy has been found not guilty.

To say I’m a bit pissed off is an understatement.
I'm sorry and very angry you and your dad didn't get the justice you deserve. The justice system in Scotland is a joke. Hopefully these cnts will receive some Karma.

Unbelievable. Would like to know more about the trial to see how this was possible. Was it a mess up with the PF office or just a disgraceful decision by the jury...

From what I gathered from the conversation with my dad it was not guilty

Beyond belief..
I can only assume most of the jury were celtic fans who saw an opportunity to protect one of their own - mixed with folks who are simply reluctant to find someone guilty.

I assume it was not a unanimous verdict.

Unbelievable. In what way did they get off? Was it not guilty? What was the evidence against them? Sorry for the questions but I’m finding it hard to believe (in the system, not you!) that this went to court and they didn’t get found guilty!

Disgraceful but not even slightly surprising.

My mate was randomly glassed in a pub 2 years ago by a total stranger for no reason. Went to court, CCTV showed the prick stalking our table and glassing my pal with no provocation.

Got found guilty...£500 fine and a community payback order.

If I’d known the sentencing woulda been that light I’d have glassed him back there and then.

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum
If a member of the public is dissatisfied with the Justice system can they raise a complaint do some sort ? Eg PF didn’t perform to the best they could have in a case can they have it examined and perhaps have a black mark against the Prosecutor ? Looks like it but probably best to do it through a Lawyer
This document Lao mentions support groups and Advocacy

Last edited:
The feckin country is as corrupt as fu#k Know your dad fancied Valencia when we were at Villareal move out it will only get worse Hope to see you for a drink sometime next season

Obviously not the result you had wanted or should have had,for the blatantly sectarian attack on both you and your father mate.
Hopefully what goes around comes around for this cowardly scumbag in the future.

Shameful.
I would absolutely hate to go through what you guys have went through, the whole police / court system for that verdict.
The whole system not fit for purpose and just a complete waste of taxpayers money .

Scotland, the best wee country in the world...
In no way a corrupt backwater with antics that would shame a third world banana republic.
My sympathies for what you and your friends and family have had to endure.

Jury's nowadays watch too much TV and all think they are Perry Fuckin Mason. It's the prosecution's job to prove the case. Clearly they have fucked up. I would be trying to find out what went wrong.

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum
How did they know you 3 were bears?

Hi guys sorry for no replies been working all day then had to get my kids etc , firstly thanks for all the messages it’s appreciated secondly for those asking the evidence presented was cctv footage of the attack first time id seen it was wednesday not the best but can clearly see the attack picture quality wasn’t great , I’m still a bit fûcked off truth being told the guy himself looked resigned to jail time slumped in the dock his lawyer a joke slapped down by the judge for his questioning and also then replied to the judge he’d forgotten his next question etc me and my old man were a bit taken back by the defence however he’s walked from it , it was a judge and jury trial.

You can see why people choose to take things into their own hands rather than the through proper channels the system is a joke.

That is a total travesty. Really awful ...its not just the attack but on top of that the useless 'justice' system here that has only made things worse. Its just another hard punch in the guts basically.
Terrible what you and your Dad have been put through.

Hi guys sorry for no replies been working all day then had to get my kids etc , firstly thanks for all the messages it’s appreciated secondly for those asking the evidence presented was cctv footage of the attack first time id seen it was wednesday not the best but can clearly see the attack picture quality wasn’t great , I’m still a bit fûcked off truth being told the guy himself looked resigned to jail time slumped in the dock his lawyer a joke slapped down by the judge for his questioning and also then replied to the judge he’d forgotten his next question etc me and my old man were a bit taken back by the defence however he’s walked from it , it was a judge and jury trial.

You can see why people choose to take things into their own hands rather than the through proper channels the system is a joke.

Always here S as you know.

Chin up mate. You have good friends and Brothers around you at all times.

Back