Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

Typical Scottish “justice”

No doubt a favourable judge ensuring the prick got away with their cowardly attack on you and your Dad

Hope the phucker gets done in when he tries it in a fair fight and not mob handed

Soory to hear your news OP. Shocking. Another case of the Scottish 'justice' system letting down the people.
Had this been a Rangets fan on a scum fan there would have been a different outcome. There needs to be an inquiry into our failing system. 1st step is to vote for a new government on 6th May.

Jury or judge trial ?
Judge and jury

Edit: I was sure leaving court on Wednesday the cûnt was going down his defence was laughable so much so the judge had to slap his lawyer down and tell him to move onto his next line of questioning when he said I was going to but I’ve forggotten my next question , if ever there was a guy in the dock that looked resigned to jail time it was this horrible cûnt, I’m bother utterly astounded and rather angry and pissed off.

You can just imagine the fuckin about the CSA victims will get when Savco are eventually hauled into court . Our courts , Police , Government and football associations , are invested with anti Rangers individuals who have clear agendas against our Club and supporters.

Just on with an update guys was at court on Wednesday to give my witness account and to phone up find the result of the case this morning so my old man phoned and not long off the phone to inform me the guy has been found not guilty.

To say I’m a bit pissed off is an understatement.

Really sorry to hear that mate.

Just on with an update guys was at court on Wednesday to give my witness account and to phone up find the result of the case this morning so my old man phoned and not long off the phone to inform me the guy has been found not guilty.

To say I’m a bit pissed off is an understatement.
WTF...

Judge and jury

Edit: I was sure leaving court on Wednesday the cûnt was going down his defence was laughable so much so the judge had to slap his lawyer down and tell him to move onto his next line of questioning when he said I was going to but I’ve forggotten my next question , if ever there was a guy in the dock that looked resigned to jail time it was this horrible cûnt, I’m bother utterly astounded and rather angry and pissed off.
Can it be appealed? (not sure how these things work)

I really sympathise with you mate -
The original experience was obviously bad enough- but to be now let down by a justice system incapable of delivering justice- must feel like a double blow

I know it must seem very difficult right now - & it's easy for me to say - but for what it's worth & as per a couple of posts above - you need to make sure you don't let this become a further victory for these scumbags

You're worth more than these cowards (neds & court officials ) can ever do to you -

Soory to hear your news OP. Shocking. Another case of the Scottish 'justice' system letting down the people.
Had this been a Rangets fan on a scum fan there would have been a different outcome. There needs to be an inquiry into our failing system. 1st step is to vote for a new government on 6th May.
We’ve got an older couple in our community,who have been through the mangle by a family that are beyond Scum and know every legal trick in the book. STILL! the Scum make folks lives hell, like OP there is no Justice in Scotland. I suppose when you have Useless Justice Minister with only a background in Call Centres, tells you all!

Typical Scottish “justice”

No doubt a favourable judge ensuring the prick got away with their cowardly attack on you and your Dad

Hope the phucker gets done in when he tries it in a fair fight and not mob handed
These uneducated classless scum rats never engage in anything remotely fair. Vicious parasites who take liberties.

Not far off 3 years to get zero justice. Absolutely sick for you. Utter scum. What a joke our judicial system is. It's incredible to be saying how nobody is actually overly surprised at the news. A sad state of affairs.

I would like to say I am surprised but I am not. I had a good friend who went through something similar to you and the guy got off with it.
It makes you wonder what goes through the people in the juries heads.

Please don't do anything daft.

I am gutted for you mate.

I am guessing the jury in this case was either sympathetic to the accused or the wording of the charges were perhaps not proven by the PF.

Having recently served on a jury, I am convinced people are reluctant to find a scumbag guilty when the evidence is 90% overwhelming.

Was this a not proven verdict or not guilty?

I think some people on juries interpret the "beyond reasonable doubt" guidance as you must be 100% certain.

Back