Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

good luck mate

in 2009 in was stabbed in the face after we won the league at tannadice. We came back down to Glasgow for the celebrations before we were heading on for the boat home. Me and a pal went to get a bite to eat at KFC on helen street and ended up in a bit of a scuffle with 7 or 8 scum fans waiting about just for trouble. One of them sliced my face right open (was lucky it wasn’t millimetres down or it would have hit my jugular and I wouldn’t be here today)

13 stitches and a lifetime scar but it didn’t even get to court. Apparently the cctv wasn’t working, so was told I was fighting a losing battle before I even started and that’s even with a few witnesses

hope you get the justice today
Absolutely scummy behaviour mate

I remember this thread well and was disgusted by it so I'm hoping there is justice for you both

Good luck

Fingers crossed. Both for the scumbags getting an appropriate punishment and also that they somehow slip and fall neck first on broken glass.

I hope they get a long stretch in one of Her Majesty's Special Hotels.
Nice to hear you are recovering well from this awful experience

Just thought I’d keep people up to date me and my old man are at court today,this is the case just being heard as soon as we get any outcome I’ll be sure to post the update on here.

Fucking hell mate I’d thought this would have been done and dusted by now! I really hope you and your old man get the outcome you want and can start to leave some of this in the past.

All the best

Best of British to you all and I hope you get the justice you both rightly deserve and they are sent down.

Absolute scummy ba**ards but I dont expect any better.Good to hear you are on the mend and hope the scum who did this get the justice they deserve

I really hope the judicial system does it's job mate & those responsible get the punishment they deserve
Best of luck

Another update got to court turns out it’s been changed again so will be giving another citation a bit annoying I phone yesterday to make sure was going ahead today was told it was then arrive and told it’s not going ahead.

Thanks for all the messages troops.
I know that feeling lad,

Back