Tonight I was stabbed in my upper back below my neck

How many got charged rangersno1?

At the time you said there was a mob who attacked you

Is it just the stabber who was arrested or did the police catch more of them?

After this went quiet I assumed police had failed to catch the vermin who attacked you and your Dad

Just thought I’d keep people up to date me and my old man are at court today,this is the case just being heard as soon as we get any outcome I’ll be sure to post the update on here.
Good luck, I hope you & your dad can get justice today.

Just thought I’d keep people up to date me and my old man are at court today,this is the case just being heard as soon as we get any outcome I’ll be sure to post the update on here.

Hope you and your dad have made full recoveries from this incident, rangersno.1.

Now all we need is justice to be properly served and you can all try and put this whole thing behind you.

Best wishes. A.

Hope you and your dad get justice. Had s similar experience in my youth (minus the stabbing) when me and my mate were jumped by about 20 odd Possil CSC.

The victim here could have gone to jail for 6 months for singing a song.
Using any sensible scale of punishment based on the crime, a guilty verdict here must mean years.

Good luck to both of you. Not sure how it works but be careful not to share anything here or in social media which could jeopardise the case. Don’t want the scum to get off on a technicality
A good bit of advice there..... those lurking scummy bastards will try anything to save their poet arses.

Good luck @rangersno.1 - I hope justice is fully observed & served for you and your father.

Beat of luck today. Justice will be served and these vermin won’t be harming the normal pedestrian or Rangers fan for a wee while.

Karma won’t be kind to these scum, that’s for sure. Their wee party is over in this city.

Good luck and let’s hope the great British justice system in all its might is let loose.

good luck mate

in 2009 in was stabbed in the face after we won the league at tannadice. We came back down to Glasgow for the celebrations before we were heading on for the boat home. Me and a pal went to get a bite to eat at KFC on helen street and ended up in a bit of a scuffle with 7 or 8 scum fans waiting about just for trouble. One of them sliced my face right open (was lucky it wasn’t millimetres down or it would have hit my jugular and I wouldn’t be here today)

13 stitches and a lifetime scar but it didn’t even get to court. Apparently the cctv wasn’t working, so was told I was fighting a losing battle before I even started and that’s even with a few witnesses

hope you get the justice today

good luck mate

in 2009 in was stabbed in the face after we won the league at tannadice. We came back down to Glasgow for the celebrations before we were heading on for the boat home. Me and a pal went to get a bite to eat at KFC on helen street and ended up in a bit of a scuffle with 7 or 8 scum fans waiting about just for trouble. One of them sliced my face right open (was lucky it wasn’t millimetres down or it would have hit my jugular and I wouldn’t be here today)

13 stitches and a lifetime scar but it didn’t even get to court. Apparently the cctv wasn’t working, so was told I was fighting a losing battle before I even started and that’s even with a few witnesses

hope you get the justice today

Me and a group of my mates got chased by a few scum fans that day in drumoyne (just back from Helen Street) when walking down to Ibrox for the celebrations. One had a snooker que.

G
outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scu

outside the park lane tonight about 25/30 brave Celtic attacked me my dad and another lad all 3 of us against all of them the cowards attacked us from behind, I had didn’t even know it had happened although we were taking a pasting it wasn’t until the police women told me I had been stabbed, just out of the hospital after getting treatment absolutely raging.

scum
Terrible to hear, hope you all recover fully and quickly.
This is no surprise at all. All of us should pass this on to our respective MSP's, MP's, local councillors and decent papers like the Telegraph, the Guardian and Radio 4. These should provide at least factual reporting, if they take up the story. High time we took action, in the right way, to expose these cowards for what they are. Get to it, Bears, the OP deserves our help.

Back