Trainee Priest in Bigotry Shocker

Harrogate Bluenose

I've done this and tweeted the Dail Mail, The Sun, The Daily Record
tremendous, the more that do it the better. Its the type of story KDS would be writting to their MPs about and phoning 999. We must start tackling sectarianism. Far too many get away with it under an RC umbrella.

Also be interesting if its on their agenda to report. If it does not make a newsworthy story then sectarianism should be renamed anti-catholicism.

muttley

tremendous, the more that do it the better. Its the type of story KDS would be writting to their MPs about and phoning 999. We must start tackling sectarianism. Far too many get away with it under an RC umbrella.

Also be interesting if its on their agenda to report. If it does not make a newsworthy story then sectarianism should be renamed anti-catholicism.

It needs more people to tweet the story to NBM and the media including media down South as it's alright talking about it on here but we need to be more proactive and highlight these bigots aswell.

Harrogate Bluenose

It needs more people to tweet the story to NBM and the media including media down South as it's alright talking about it on here but we need to be more proactive and highlight these bigots aswell.
im not on twitter but I done a twitter search and nil for mouth gets bombarded by "call it out". I believe this is an organisation set up for anti-catholicism. Jeez, no wonder everything is reported that comes from a one way sectarian viewpoint. Is there no organisation standing up to those like this imbecile sectarian future priest? Surely this is nuclear?

Arminius

Official Ticketer
A good reflection of the tolerance, christian fellowship & open mindedness of the Roman Catholic Cult. This no mark should be losing his position!
That really is the astonishing thing about that quite horrendous litany of sectarian, prejudiced and racist bile.

That person is training to be a pastoral leader of his flock. There isn’t a christian bone in his body. Horrific to think that any church would be considering taking something like that into their fold.

Harrogate Bluenose

That really is the astonishing thing about that quite horrendous litany of sectarian, prejudiced and racist bile.

That person is training to be a pastoral leader of his flock. There isn’t a christian bone in his body. Horrific to think that any church would be considering taking something like that into their fold.
it really makes a mockery of their whole Christian beliefs.

John Mckillop

This moron is utterly despicable ,and the thought that a story of this magnitude is not being picked up ,or is being ignored by the media is appalling

deedle

This moron is utterly despicable ,and the thought that a story of this magnitude is not being picked up ,or is being ignored by the media is appalling
You can take it for granted that Peter Kearney of the Scottish Catholic Media Office spent a fair amount of time yesterday contacting editors to ensure this story is killed.

It makes a complete nonsense of the Roman Catholic Church and the ‘sectarianism’ sham pushed by politicians and NBM. Those most deeply involved will certainly not want ‘Bigoted Priest Invited Celtic to Mass in the Vatican’ headlines splashed across the tabloids.

Family bam

You can take it for granted that Peter Kearney of the Scottish Catholic Media Office spent a fair amount of time yesterday contacting editors to ensure this story is killed.

It makes a complete nonsense of the Roman Catholic Church and the ‘sectarianism’ sham pushed by politicians and NBM. Those most deeply involved will certainly not want ‘Bigoted Priest Invited Celtic to Mass in the Vatican’ headlines splashed across the tabloids.

Kearney, for one, is a dangerous bigot.

Timardim

You have to remember he is being "trained" by the most bigoted of all.
They are all alike , only difference being he's stupid enough to be heard.
No doubt there's a position in Australia or Africa for him......

Last edited:

Harrogate Bluenose

Funny enough I heard similar. That "Nil by Mouth," & "Call it out" organisations are heavily linked to https://scmo.org/

Diocletian

Tend to agree with posts about paedophilia and homosexuality lowering the tone.

However, let's be quite clear about why this thread should remain on public view.

For two decades (and arguably longer) Rangers FC has been kicked from pillar to post on the basis of the club's supposed responsibility for 'sectarianism'. Usually, of course, by people who'd argue that religion should have no place in football.

Yet here we have an instance where Celtic FC in an official capacity attended a mass within the Scots College in Rome. How does this tally with posturing about a club 'open to all'?

The fact that one of those most heavily involved in Celtic's visit is a complete bigot is therefore all too relevant.

There is a huge story available for the Scottish mainstream media. Past experience, though, suggests that they will airbrush the affair for fear of antagonising the Scottish RC Church and Celtic FC.

Hiding the thread away would simply be doing the Rangers-haters' job for them.
I agree with you about not hiding it away - you make good points But if people are going to make jokes about the priest's arse being like a blood orange it's just providing ammo for those who would say the thread about CSA at Celtic is just "point scoring".

mark hateley

Its shocking but what I am more shocked about is that he has a picture of special needs ray liotta on his page.

Either he is friends with him or has been snooping in the lounge.

Either way I'm away for a shower the dirty bastrd.

Knightswoodbear

Its shocking but what I am more shocked about is that he has a picture of special needs ray liotta on his page.

Either he is friends with him or has been snooping in the lounge.

Either way I'm away for a shower the dirty bastrd.
Either way, I'f there's ANY justice in this country, he'll not be near a chapel again unless he's repenting.

macdonut

Shock horror he’s now deleted his account. Shitting himself while working out how to play the victim for sure.

Coop

“The SCMO provides a service to the press and media, offering them information and guidance on the activities of the Church in Scotland.”
Is this for real?
Scrap that.
I thought it read the Church of Scotland.:))

Twosignals

if anyone is on twitter, please tweet @NBMScotland this vile creature tweets. And inform them this is a future catholic priest in Scotland. And maybe add a few MSM Twitter accounts so they have to acknowledge.
Is NBM Scotland not a mouth piece of the Dark Republican Poisoned Dwarfs Scotland?

Ricksen

Roman Catholicism (and Christianity in general) is dying and will be a cult-like minority belief in 100 years.

Harrogate Bluenose

Is NBM Scotland not a mouth piece of the Dark Republican Poisoned Dwarfs Scotland?
its nil by mouth, 1 way sectarian organisation that is linked to call it out. Or basically sing from same hymn sheet. The reason I asked for them to tweet this orgainsation but with CCs to other MSM is because of such 1 way sectarianism. ie if it offends Catholics then they will act. They see protestants, huns, the queen etc as fair game.

Harrogate Bluenose

Roman Catholicism (and Christianity in general) is dying and will be a cult-like minority belief in 100 years.
your being kind. Have you looked at the rate Protestantism is growing in Brazil? And the rate of Catholicism decline! If it can happen there it cant happen anywhere. I give it 25 years tops. The cult is dying. USA and Southern Ireland etc are wakening up to its untruths. Its sinister actions, and its cover ups.

monkey magic

your being kind. Have you looked at the rate Protestantism is growing in Brazil? And the rate of Catholicism decline! If it can happen there it cant happen anywhere. I give it 25 years tops. The cult is dying. USA and Southern Ireland etc are wakening up to its untruths. Its sinister actions, and its cover ups.
Would it be a surprise that this bigot is a product of a " faith school ".? Is it a surprise either that Celtc FC are linked to this degenerate ? Both are in a symbiotic relationship. The collective Scottish media silence on this scumbag is deafening.

Harrogate Bluenose

Would it be a surprise that this bigot is a product of a " faith school ".? Is it a surprise either that Celtc FC are linked to this degenerate ? Both are in a symbiotic relationship. The collective Scottish media silence on this scumbag is deafening.
I have engaged in many a conversation in Yorkshire regarding football, religion and politics. And in many an instance, I never knew what religion the person I was debating with was.

Many a time they were Roman Catholic. But you would never have guessed if you were brought up in the west of Scotland.

The West of Scotland is where Kafflicks live. Where it would take 1 sentence to work out their mindset. Its a place like no other. Its a religion like no other. The point that we have this trainee priest representing them, says it all. Nothing else needs to be mentioned.

Tommyhlrsc

Official Ticketer
It's scary to think that this wee no mark bigot , already sacked by a Bear on here, would more than likely never have amounted to much in the 'outside world'

As a Priest, look at the power and influence over people, particularly children, this bigot would attain?

As I say scary, scary stuff.

Bearwood Bear

Imagine being 28 and deciding you want to be a virgin for the rest of your life
Your mistake is thinking he had a choice.....

Seriously, even a cursory look at the New Testament shows the teachings of Jesus Christ are centred in forgiveness, inclusivity, tolerance and everyone being a child of God.

This twisted puddledrinker is patently consumed by hate, malice and tribalism: yet thinks he should preach the Word of God.

I don't have the words for how wrong that is.

Harrogate Bluenose

Your mistake is thinking he had a choice.....

Seriously, even a cursory look at the New Testament shows the teachings of Jesus Christ are centred in forgiveness, inclusivity, tolerance and everyone being a child of God.

This twisted puddledrinker is patently consumed by hate, malice and tribalism: yet thinks he should preach the Word of God.

I don't have the words for how wrong that is.
Welcome to the west of Scotland catholic mindset. He will be a hit