" Trial by Sportscene"

Jan Wyck

Sneering reference at least twice by the wee Gonk that presents the show about incidents in our game with Livi.

Unsurprisingly the incidents they reviewed were unanimously adjudicated to not favour Rangers.

Time for BBC Scotland to grow up and act like a responsible broadcaster.

It’s not trial by sportscene though is it?
I’ve not seen Sportscene, and I hate these cunts, but..
I presume the goal they’re talking about a hint of offside? It possibly was but I only saw one replay.
For the penalty incident I think the boy got a foot on the ball and can see how the ref would have thought so from his angle too. Alfie Fannied about with it when it should’ve been a first time lob.

For a minute I thought they were trying to get one of our players done with something.
This shit though I can live with.
You know they’ll always judge against us.

It’s not trial by sportscene though is it?
I’ve not seen Sportscene, and I hate these cunts, but..
I presume the goal they’re talking about a hint of offside? It possibly was but I only saw one replay.
For the penalty incident I think the boy got a foot on the ball and can see how the ref would have thought so from his angle too. Alfie Fannied about with it when it should’ve been a first time lob.

For a minute I thought they were trying to get one of our players done with something.
This shit though I can live with.
You know they’ll always judge against us.
They actually showed a slo mo of morelos touching the ball and the livi player making contact with alfies boot rather than the ball.

People can say %^*& BBC Scotland and Sportscene all they like, but thats not exactly helping our case that we're not actually doing anything about it and giving the Scottish FA and SPFL open goals to punish us.

If Rangers don't continue to have words with them the bias will continue and Rangers fans will be none the wiser because they have specifically not watched the show, yet everyone else who supports a club in the Scottish Premiership has.

Regardless of the right and wrongs of the decisions the point I was making was them sneeringly regurgitating the "trial by sportscene" we nailed them with last season.

Infantile by a national broadcaster.
Just like interviewing the livi manager but reading out gerrards post match comments. Infantile in the extreme.

Going by the footage, there must have been many more than the GB idiots that boycotted the start and then never bothered at all.

57k my old @rse.

The Bhoys group chose to stand outside for the minutes silence then continued to chant and boo after Kick Off.

Stewart and Thompson thought Alfie pushed the defender to the ground before the second defender caught him in the box. They seemed to suggest this was the reason the penalty shouldnt have been given. They spoke as if the tackle in the box would have been a legitimate award if this hadnt happened in the build up.
They’re a pair of trumpets but

People can say %^*& BBC Scotland and Sportscene all they like, but thats not exactly helping our case that we're not actually doing anything about it and giving the Scottish FA and SPFL open goals to punish us.

If Rangers don't continue to have words with them the bias will continue and Rangers fans will be none the wiser because they have specifically not watched the show, yet everyone else who supports a club in the Scottish Premiership has.

Clarify how the SFA/SPFL are going to go at us less if we're pals with the BEEB?

Sneering reference at least twice by the wee Gonk that presents the show about incidents in our game with Livi.

Unsurprisingly the incidents they reviewed were unanimously adjudicated to not favour Rangers.

Time for BBC Scotland to grow up and act like a responsible broadcaster.

That we Gonk, “LIAM” was outed when Jim Traynor was on RS and asked him which team he supported, and as thick as shit, replied, “CELIC” so this is what we’re up against.

Borna was yellow carded against Porto for getting to the ball first then fouling the player. Similarly, it was a foul on Morelos in the penalty area today even if the Livvy player touched the ball first.

They actually showed a slo mo of morelos touching the ball and the livi player making contact with alfies boot rather than the ball.
I stand corrected. I watched the game on my phone and thought it looked like their guy played the ball. If in fact it’s as you say, then it’s a penalty!

You would think they might be a wee bit critical of a ref that

- apparently, by their observation, missed Alfie fouling their defender in the build-up

- missed a foul (and by their admission, a pen) when Alfie was barged from behind

But no....

Back