Turnbull's move to celtic could be off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there not a gentlemen’s agreement in the game regarding failed medicals? I seem to remember us giving another reason for not signing Lescott. Is it not to do with not preventing the player moving elsewhere?

Not that I’d expect these scumbags to adhere to it, no doubt trying to shaft Motherwell for a couple of million. I’d feel sorry for them if they weren’t also insufferable cunts.

We should chuck a £200k offer at Motherwell for the damaged goods.
Offer Turnbull £500 a month
giphy.gif

Is there not a gentlemen’s agreement in the game regarding failed medicals? I seem to remember us giving another reason for not signing Lescott. Is it not to do with not preventing the player moving elsewhere?

Not that I’d expect these scumbags to adhere to it, no doubt trying to shaft Motherwell for a couple of million. I’d feel sorry for them if they weren’t also insufferable cunts.

Kean Bryan also last season.

I've rarely heard of a player failing his medical being made public like that.

I feel sorry for the lad. A potential lifestyle change. It'll be changed to a performance based contract.
£50k up front and 3p per minute played.

This is the ragin' Peasants " revenge" on Turnbull for making them a public laughing stock. I'll be surprised if he does sign for them, tbh.

Some rumours claiming on twitter he could have failed a drugs test & not actually a medical.
Sounds like 19th Century Terrorist propaganda - as I said earlier, Lawwell will look to use all of his powers to make Celtic look good, even if the boy or Motherwell are collateral damage

Did Lescott not just knock us back or do you mean we said that to keep a failed medical private?

Was in the pub on Sunday with mates from the dark side, yip some on here do have them:D
Anyway it was getting a tad heated with us laughing at the valuation of Tierney and McGregor.
My wee mate predicted this with Turnbull and as he pointed out, ala Colombo, “just look at the picture, some c@nt took on a crap phone rather than hire a photographer”.
May appeal to the rabid hordes, but will hurt them, more than him.

Motherwell ..
Have said" he performed magnificent in his medical it was much.more stringent than the one given to Virgil van dyke and Victor vanarama..."
"We feel celtic are trying to force the price down... They can go and fkck themselves "

Was in the pub on Sunday with mates from the dark side, yip some on here do have them:D
Anyway it was getting a tad heated with us laughing at the valuation of Tierney and McGregor.
My wee mate predicted this with Turnbull and as he pointed out, ala Colombo, “just look at the picture, some c@nt took on a crap phone rather than hire a photographer”.

Stopped reading! I don’t understand.

Surely there are a number of top physicians and surgeons among the immensely talented mentally challengeds???

I’ve noticed they really don’t like it when they’re on the receiving end!

Sounds like 19th Century Terrorist propaganda - as I said earlier, Lawwell will look to use all of his powers to make Celtic look good, even if the boy or Motherwell are collateral damage

They wouldn’t send him for 2/3 scans if the issue was a failed drugs test. Pee in a bottle at Parkhead establishes that.

This is actually peak banter and the season hasn't even started yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back