Unrest at the scumhut

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for splitting the gate 50/50, just taking the piss now

Screenshot-20190817-185355-Score-Centre.jpg

They are always slow to release their figures.
I mean it is not as if they had many to count today, their ground looked empty.

Aye, very good. No, I am not going to do that. But I do know that they are insured. Indeed in the statement they put out today (which you can believe or not), they said:
"As we have made clear, the ongoing cases should be pursued through the legal process and not through the media, yet Mr McGuire appears to be more interested in writing press releases than in corresponding with our insurers or their lawyers. We respect claimants’ rights and our advisers will communicate with them and their representatives directly in the proper manner, which is precisely what our representatives are doing."

So you are stating that the fact they are speaking to their insurance brokers , They are covered ?

These tramps bastards are there for the scudding come the 1st. They could be going into the game at Ibrox on the back of being knocked out the Champions League and the Europa League with their confidence at an all time low. AIK are no mugs and will have seen their poor performances and want to take advantage. They are already terrified of coming to play us and we should be aware of this and ready to put in the performance of a lifetime all over the park to give them an almighty doing.

So you are stating that the fact they are speaking to their insurance brokers , They are covered ?
You can just imagine the insurers saying ‘yep no problems - we’ll cover the lot even though there have been a litany of criminal acts which your club took a conscious decision to overlook’

It’s clearly nonsense to suggest the filths insurance will cover the forthcoming damages to any extent if at all. The nature of the offences coupled with the lack of due care, responsibility and action in dealing with the individuals involved will surely negate any insurance policy. There’s no way they have played by the rules here. Read the small print Lawwell & co.

Last edited:
I was out for a pint with my mate last Saturday in the counting house. He says "Is that not the cünt that used to play for Celtic...Boyd? " Sure enough the man himself was there, must have walked between his table and the bar 4 or 5 times in 5 minutes, pausing every so often clearly hoping for someone to recognise him. Safe to say no lady's front bottom did.
Except your mate :D

Tom Boyd is a wee fanny.

You can just imagine the insurers saying ‘yep no problems - we’ll cover the lot even though there have been a litany of criminal acts which your club took a conscious decision to overlook’

It’s clearly nonsense to suggest the filths insurance will cover the forthcoming damages to any extent if at all. The nature of the offences coupled with the lack of due care, responsibility and action in dealing with the individuals involved will surely negate any insurance policy. There’s no way they have played by the rules here. Read the small print Lawwell & co.

Insurers will not cover for criminal acts, simple as that.

It’s a nightmare getting a phone replacement approved from insurance providers if they have a hint of alcohol being involved in the misplacement process so fat chance of the filth getting off with insurance bearing the brunt of their compensation payouts

The day of reckoning is nearing for them

Exactly, not as if you can get an insurance quote on compare the market for decades of child abuse insurance.

It is true that insurance won’t cover criminal penalties / reimbursement of legal fees etc in defending criminal proceedings which are successful. But the claims by the victims here are all civil claims.

It is true that insurance won’t cover criminal penalties / reimbursement of legal fees etc in defending criminal proceedings which are successful. But the claims by the victims here are all civil claims.
How do you know the nature of every claim?

How do you know the nature of every claim?
I don’t. But if criminal charges had been raised against Celtic that would be a matter of public record and I am pretty sure we would all know about it. The claims are therefore all civil claims.

Anyway, I am not really interested in going tit for tat with people on here over this particular topic. I simply made the comment earlier that Celtic are insured. And I know that to be the case whether others want to believe it or not. If others think they know better, fine, that is up to them.

Does anyone know the name of the speccy bawbag mentally challenged from the West Country who rants and raves on you tube?
His videos are always good for a laugh, they must be hilarious after cluj
Aye i have seen his vids they are funny cant mind his name though

I was out for a pint with my mate last Saturday in the counting house. He says "Is that not the cünt that used to play for Celtic...Boyd? " Sure enough the man himself was there, must have walked between his table and the bar 4 or 5 times in 5 minutes, pausing every so often clearly hoping for someone to recognise him. Safe to say no lady's front bottom did.

Probably hoping someone will buy him a drink. A collection of loser medals wont fetch much at auction.

Quote from one of their fans, pissing myself laughing

"Julien again turned with ease on halfway line. Who is scouting these idiots? Just watched Boli try and control a ball with his adams apple. Uselss beyond useless"
Boli controlling a ball with his Adams apple ...... I've set my drink down about ten times laughing at that. Complete cracker

Wasn't that long ago that Morton won a Cup tie at the mhidden, I'll end myself if the Pars go through today, I'll even put SSB on and revel in their pain :cool:

Even if they get rid of Lennon, who would replace him?

They couldn't get a decent manager in when they still had the chance of CL football this season. They won't get one now.
Chris Sutton, haha he manages and referees them every week

Exactly. They've won three trebles in a row. Lets win a cup first eh and make a statement.
They won 3 trebles up against nothing for the majority of it, its still a good achievement but lets not kid ourselves this is some shit hot team, they are being found out now, i don't think everyone should just shutup until we win a trophy as we are flying and have every right to feel confident about beating them.

Comments about romping the league and them coming 3rd etc i agree are ridiculous

Was thinking tonight I know me and thinking eh, I wouldn't put it past them when we are winning the league about march time to go into liquidation, I figure after spending allegedly 800k on compo and facing god knows how much coming over the next 6-12 months and easy out declare insolvency and walk away take the hit as their seasons would well and truly be a bust.

The superstition police is in full force this thread! God forbid a black cat walks in front of you or you laugh at Celtic losing to some Romanian jobbers and drawing over 90 minutes to some tin pot team we hammered with Jon Daly and Robbie Crawford...bad boys bad boys watcha gonna do when the superstition police come for you. Mad cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back