Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.

yeah yeah

you really believe all your wee master tells you

I am honestly sick of this mob in the in “parliament “ in Edinburgh. I know I’ve joked on here before about sending the army in to restore order, but I’m beginning to think that that’s the only viable option to get shot of these lunatics. WTF is happening to my country and why is it being allowed to happen. The majority voted no to Indy, therefore Westminster has a duty to protect us from this tyrant.

I hate to say it mate but Celtic I hope are gonna fight this to as I’m sure they have supporters all over the UK and Republic of Ireland in the same boat! Everyone being affected with this shit show has to fight it
They do. And that means engaging your MP and putting pressure on them whether it’s by writing them a letter, asking for a meeting with them or contacting them via social media.
No point in us all collectively moaning on here as it won’t put pressure on the Nats.

That’s the only way I imagine it could be done without being a cluster fck for everyone. As Bowery says I doubt anybody will ever be asked. Let’s hope all it does is show people the type of government we have but I won’t hold my breath for that either.

You were on here last week defending the vaccine passports what has changed your mind?

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.
Not quite that simple though. If it’s only folk vaccinated in Scotland that can get one, what happens to the thousands of our fans that live outside Scotland.

Not quite that simple though. If it’s only folk vaccinated in Scotland that can get one, what happens to the thousands of our fans that live outside Scotland.
That is a problem. I'm sure they will find some way to sort that because that is just not fair. It can't be beyond their abilities to link certificates from different countries surely.

i have download and printed out the 3mth one NI Is doing in advance they have to accept it or as you say it's discrimination one the printed sheet all 4 nhs symbols are on it
I’ve got the NHS England one on my phone to say I’m double jabbed, when it runs out I just download a new one apparently, surely that will be fine to show when I’m up at the end of November for the Sparta Prague game.

you know nothing pal. I hate the SNP but I'm not going to blame everything in life on someone else. Grow up mate.

but the blame lies with them no one else

i have both jags but because i live in ni i may not get in is that fair if i do i may have covid when i enter Ibrox but a guy who can proof a negative test will not be allowed in you really think that's fair ?

and i reckon the majority of season ticket holders will be already jagged and they are creating a shite storm that may cost our club money

That right? on the way down? why don't you look at the 6 month graph and pick a date between 1st July and the middle of August. It was on the way down every day then. Two weeks later it was double what it was to begin with! If you're going to quote stats at least do it with a bit of honesty and/or sense.

Vaccine passports are fine for me, and anyone who doesn't get a vaccine (unless medically exempt) can watch on the telly as far as I'm concerned.
Thankfully Big Joke, your opinion is as important as a fart in the wind

I’ve got the NHS England one on my phone to say I’m double jabbed, when it runs out I just download a new one apparently, surely that will be fine to show when I’m up at the end of November for the Sparta Prague game.
Are they still going to provide a new one when that runs out. Thought the govt said they were not going to issue them down south?

Are they still going to provide a new one when that runs out. Thought the govt said they were not going to issue them down south?
According to the NHS Pass on my phone the code has an expire date but you just log in and download a new one

I'm just getting over Covid tested negative last night i'm also double jabbed. My mate who was at the scum game along with me also caught it. His symptoms were less severe than mine guess what, he's not had the vaccine.

F'uck Nippy and all this passport pish, it means f'uck all.

Of course it is. And for anyone to say otherwise, well they are blinkered to the truth.

Wee Nippy gets a hard on everytime she mentions Covid 19. It gives her the power she absolutely craves.

People don't need to grow up, they need to wake up.

Yes Covid 19 is a threat, but if managed correctly, it can be controlled. Common sense is the key to that control.

Sadly your 1st minister lacks the fundamentals to which common sense can be applied.

The fact the U.K. government isn’t doing this says to me it’s unworkable, unenforceable and/or unnecessary. The Scottish government has put us all at risk by causing nothing but confusion during the biggest health emergency in living memory by using different words/phrases and systems purely to be different from England, when rules and guidance should be clear and simple to follow. Now the differences and different systems is causing further confusion and may stop vaccinated people getting to football matches and other events. How can so many people be so blind?

These threads really out the SNP voters :D.

Ripping out you man!

We have took responsibility for our own bodies and our own fundamental freedoms as offered by this great United Kingdom.
Your cashier in Morrisons has just as much a chance of passing you a contaminated coin, a rogue cough in Asda and you’re stumped.
Its upto each individual to CHOOSE what is right for them, and for their peace of mind.
To force anyone to have a medical procedure to go about their daily life is nothing short of a complete breach of the freedoms our grandfathers, fathers etc fought for many a moon ago.

Of course its about the Natsi's. They're only being introduced here and not the rest of the UK.

And unvaccinated people are no risk to anyone other than themselves.

I hate the SNP
No you don’t.

You talk the talk but when push comes to shove you don’t walk the walk.

First sign of a adversity and you drop your pants for your masters.

So many frauds have been exposed over this past year. Banging on about ‘Wee Nippy’, how much they hate the Nats etc. In reality they were the first to cower in the corner huddled alongside those Nats as one.

Utter cowardice.

She's certainly got her message through to you mate, life is for living. Sat in an outdoor stadium, with a mask if you're that scared, with mates, enjoying the football. Or sat at home, nice and safe in Nikla's wee bigoted cult of a country?
We all deserve to make our own choices and make our own risk assessments now

According to her rules folk are supposed to wear masks on concourses etc in football grounds I’ve saw about two people since season started wearing them
Yep...and soon you'll see a photograph inside 'a football stadium' concourse highlighting fans not wearing masks.
Any guesses what football stadium will be shown?

You just hide behind the couch at home if you're worried about your vaccine not working.

They’ll still come in for England as well I fear. Too much effort has gone into this for them not to implement all the planned control measures

This you? B-D

ced060d7027290368db85c042522a33771bfad76.jpg

Killer virus with a 99% recovery rate! WTF! I despair with the lack of critical thinking on this.

You do realise you can get Covid, despite being double vaccinated.
But if you carry that Vaccine passport, that will protect you, won't it?
The Vaccine passport protects no one, and is of no use to anyone.

Absolute shambles once again from the Natz.

Last edited:
We have took responsibility for our own bodies and our own fundamental freedoms as offered by this great United Kingdom.
Your cashier in Morrisons has just as much a chance of passing you a contaminated coin, a rogue cough in Asda and you’re stumped.
Its upto each individual to CHOOSE what is right for them, and for their peace of mind.
To force anyone to have a medical procedure to go about their daily life is nothing short of a complete breach of the freedoms our grandfathers, fathers etc fought for many a moon ago.
Well said.
Spot on.

Oh ffs, a fine example of what listening to msm hysterical scaremongering has managed to achieve.
Time to get on with life without restrictions on our civil liberties from tinpot lead quangos like nippy and her bunch of imbecile followers.

Wont be going until this lunacy is abandoned. If you have had the jab then your protected. You have the right not to have the jab and no one should be dictating otherwise. We are supposed to be free.

Infection rates dont matter its the death rate, this has been reduced by the vaccine, if you still want to be unvaccinated then you should be allowed to. My medical information is mine alone and no government is going to enforce me to disclose any of that to strangers.

Passports wont stop you catching it, just another governmental overreach.

Agree with every word. It really concerns me that people just cannot see what is happening here.

Back