Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Cheers for the heads up. Going to get one, think seat 181 will be as close to the bears you can get. The rest looks like it will be a divide between fans.

Will be selling it on if I get a ticket in with the bears. How do I go about selling the Villarreal ticket?

Register with viagogo or stubhub and sell it there. Looking at Viagogo we will be lucky to get £15.00 back for the villareal ticket :(

Worth buying a ticket in sektor 5 or is there a chance of a ticket with 0 points? Put my name down but no optimistic, but was surprised most got tickets over in Spain

Personally i'd wait and try get in the away end but if you want a guarenteed ticket then get into sektor 5.

Worth buying a ticket in sektor 5 or is there a chance of a ticket with 0 points? Put my name down but no optimistic, but was surprised most got tickets over in Spain
I don't think so mate. My lad picked up a point going to Villareal and I don't think he will get one sop he's bought for sector 5, I'm on 4 and not sure if I'll get one. We hare not getting as much as Villareal

I'm only on 1 point (should be 2 but for the absolute clusterfuck that Vilarreal was)

Considering buying a home end ticket, but tbh will probably not and just watch it in a pub there if I don't get one. I really can't fathom why we can't find out soon enough how many tickets we'll get surely Rapid can tell us how many we are 100% guaranteed and they can be allocated and a second ballot could take place nearer the time if we get allocated more. Would give us a better idea and help people plan.

I'm only on 1 point (should be 2 but for the absolute clusterfuck that Vilarreal was)

Considering buying a home end ticket, but tbh will probably not and just watch it in a pub there if I don't get one.

Likewise.
Both of us travelling are on zero points so will either have to buy a home end ticket or just watch it with the bears in a Vienna boozer - done similar in several other European trips.

Considering buying a home end ticket, but tbh will probably not and just watch it in a pub there if I don't get one. I really can't fathom why we can't find out soon enough how many tickets we'll get surely Rapid can tell us how many we are 100% guaranteed and they can be allocated and a second ballot could take place nearer the time if we get allocated more. Would give us a better idea and help people plan.

Because people need to pick up there tickets in Moscow for the points to be up to date for Vienna.

So they send the tickets out? That's good news, less chance of them doing a Villareal and cancelling ones with UK addresses you would think?!

Yes mate. Absolutely no problem with the Rapid official site once I had registered. Tickets arrived yesterday. Cannie take the breeks aff a hielanman and all that:D

Cannie see them cancelling them as sector 5 is nearly all bears. Plus they couldn't sell out their local derby last week. They are happy to get the money in:)

Hoping to catch another game somewhere possibly on the Wednesday night but most leagues seem to be on a winter break. Hopefully catch a friendly or something, would like to see the Ernst Happel Stadion too.

Also, anyone have a link to the Rapid Vienna website to buy tickets? Hoping to get one tonight for the home end.

Yes mate. Absolutely no problem with the Rapid official site once I had registered. Tickets arrived yesterday. Cannie take the breeks aff a hielanman and all that:D

Cannie see them cancelling them as sector 5 is nearly all bears. Plus they couldn't sell out their local derby last week. They are happy to get the money in:)

I selected the e-ticket, got them instantly. Bit tricky to navigate the site but the efficiency is very good. Sektor 5 will be bouncing.

Hoping to catch another game somewhere possibly on the Wednesday night but most leagues seem to be on a winter break. Hopefully catch a friendly or something, would like to see the Ernst Happel Stadion too.

Also, anyone have a link to the Rapid Vienna website to buy tickets? Hoping to get one tonight for the home end.

See 2 posts above

I selected the e-ticket, got them instantly. Bit tricky to navigate the site but the efficiency is very good. Sektor 5 will be bouncing.
Too tricky for this auld bear. Could you give me a bit of an idiots guide. I am trying to buy two tickets for sector 5

Too tricky for this auld bear. Could you give me a bit of an idiots guide. I am trying to buy two tickets for sector 5

Click the link in my post above

click Sektor 5 section on the stadium plan.

Select number of tickets below and then select your seat preference

Then select the 56 euro price option on the rightm then down to checkout - Select E ticket (PRINT AT HOME) at Checkout

You will need to then register with the site

Pay and check your email

Another 2 tickets bought in sector 5 there as well. Will pretty much be a second Rangers end.

Taking my old man on his first euro away (in 65+ years of following the bears) and he's not in the travel club so at least now I know we'll both be in the ground. Hopefully pick up a rangers end one for him though and I'll pass on the Vienna end tickets.

Click the link in my post above

click Sektor 5 section on the stadium plan.

Select number of tickets below and then select your seat preference

Then select the 56 euro price option on the rightm then down to checkout - Select E ticket (PRINT AT HOME) at Checkout

You will need to then register with the site

Pay and check your email
Thanks mate. Your instructions worked and now have two tickets.

I seemed to have ended up with two for rapid v Villareal as well. Was it a package for the 56 Euro?

That's me ordered 4 in sektor 5 buzzing. Take it you just take the print offs then and they scan them?

Thanks mate. Your instructions worked and now have two tickets.

I seemed to have ended up with two for rapid v Villareal as well. Was it a package for the 56 Euro?

yes buddy, register and sell them on viagogo or stubhub

thats us grabbed two in sektor 5 hopefully get some through official channels but worth the punt

Back