Waiting List 2023/24

How many games will you miss a season without a season ticket? If it doesn’t happen this year I wouldn’t stress.
I only couldn’t get a hold of the USG, PSV, Liverpool and Ajax game on MyGers. Managed to get them through here and friends otherwise so didn’t miss any that I wanted. But got a ticket to every other home game otherwise

Very good point, I made pretty much every home game last season, including the old firms. It’s just annoying having to purchase tickets singularly and you never know where you’re sitting.
It’s a little more expensive buying individually but most season ticket holders miss the odd game and don’t seat sub so it tends to balance out

I only couldn’t get a hold of the USG, PSV, Liverpool and Ajax game on MyGers. Managed to get them through here and friends otherwise so didn’t miss any that I wanted. But got a ticket to every other home game otherwise
I think it just makes us feel more affiliated to have a ST but reality as you say - we can all get tickets for practically every game outside of the OF

I think it just makes us feel more affiliated to have a ST but reality as you say - we can all get tickets for practically every game outside of the OF
Agreed, same reason I’m hoping to get a hold of a ST this summer. That and just a guarantee of every game, especially the European games.

How many games will you miss a season without a season ticket? If it doesn’t happen this year I wouldn’t stress.
Literally the only game I didn’t get one for was Liverpool; and that’s cause the tickets came out while I was in work without my phone. Other than that I’ve had one for every single home game; and got Aberdeen at Hampden too.

Season ticket is just for security and less hassle for me, and of course build points up for bigger games in a few years hopefully.

Literally the only game I didn’t get one for was Liverpool; and that’s cause the tickets came out while I was in work without my phone. Other than that I’ve had one for every single home game; and got Aberdeen at Hampden too.

Season ticket is just for security and less hassle for me, and of course build points up for bigger games in a few years hopefully.
Yeah agreed mate, I got Aberdeen at Hampden too but would be good to start building enough points to get old firms at Hampden.

Maybe even a European final too one day if we can dream hahah

I managed both Old Firms, Aberdeen SF and all the Champions League games through MyGers last season but the season ticket will ensure there isn't a mad scramble for every big game. That's why I want to get one as I'm just glued to my emails and the ticketing website otherwise.

I've always managed to get tickets through MyGers in the end and then some of the away games I've been lucky with spares and swaps. Hopefully get the call next week as it will help a lot having one.

I managed both Old Firms, Aberdeen SF and all the Champions League games through MyGers last season but the season ticket will ensure there isn't a mad scramble for every big game. That's why I want to get one as I'm just glued to my emails and the ticketing website otherwise.

I've always managed to get tickets through MyGers in the end and then some of the away games I've been lucky with spares and swaps. Hopefully get the call next week as it will help a lot having one.
You did well with the OF tickets - there was plenty for the last game of the season but didn’t see many before that. Good luck for next week.

How else should it be done if not based on how many points you have?
There has to be a better structure for it though.

Myself and my two young daughters have MyGers and I try and get as much home game tickets throughout the season as possible for us (away games through the bus also, but understandably you cant get points for them) I have been doing this for the past few years and never got offered a season ticket. So I have no problem on spending money on tickets.
Now I know it should be on a rewards basis and I understand that fair is fair. But surely there must be a better structure than the current one.

In my opinion I think a club like Rangers should have a better structure in place and MyGers could be improved.

Myself and my two young daughters have MyGers and I try and get as much home game tickets throughout the season as possible for us (away games through the bus also, but understandably you cant get points for them) I have been doing this for the past few years and never got offered a season ticket. So I have no problem on spending money on tickets.
Now I know it should be on a rewards basis and I understand that fair is fair. But surely there must be a better structure than the current one.

In my opinion I think a club like Rangers should have a better structure in place and MyGers could be improved.
The current system is based on points accrued over the last five years by buying mygers, home tickets and a few other things to bump your points up.

Any change to that would make it less fair and people arguing for a change would be doing so that their new structure gets them a ticket quicker.

It is unfortunate we dont have a big enough stadium for the demand so it means you just need to keep buying tickets and accumulating points to be in with a shout.

Hope you get sorted this summer.

How else should it be done if not based on how many points you have?

Can you suggest a better structure? Generally taking into account previous match attendance will find the supporters going to most games over the active period.

Would it not defeat the whole purpose of a loyalty scheme mate? I can’t see how it can be much fairer

The system is the system and not much we can do about it. Points are achievable by various means. What sticks in my craw is that when you buy multiple tickets you still get the 5 points. Obviously its to stop sell ons ect but its still slightly unfair as I take the boy with me. The option is to buy him my gers also and spend more money.

Can you suggest a better structure? Generally taking into account previous match attendance will find the supporters going to most games over the active period.
I appreciate you can’t shift people out the family stand over a certain age but what’s family about buying 2 adult seats in the family section?

Isn’t the whole purpose of that designed for kids and parents?

I appreciate you can’t shift people out the family stand over a certain age but what’s family about buying 2 adult seats in the family section?

My mate is still there with his brother, I think there’s just a lack of seats to sort them two seats together. It’s a tough one

The system is the system and not much we can do about it. Points are achievable by various means. What sticks in my craw is that when you buy multiple tickets you still get the 5 points. Obviously its to stop sell ons ect but its still slightly unfair as I take the boy with me. The option is to buy him my gers also and spend more money.
Not necessarily, if you assign a ticket to his account he would get the points. Then when you feel he is old enough or you wish to give him increased priority etc then you can purchase MyGers and his points will be available to use. You should always assign a ticket to the person using it imo.

it’s correct imo that we limit it to one set of points per purchase

People are moved out the family stand once they have no u18s in their group. The problem we have had over the last 3 seasons is that we have had no space to move them to generally so some have to stay for the time being.

You cant get points for other peoples tickets.

If he had mygers he would get the points but you shouldnt received multiple lots of points for buying your kids tickets

You cant get points for other peoples tickets.

If he had mygers he would get the points but you shouldnt received multiple lots of points for buying your kids tickets
I think there is a misunderstood point in here. Even if the child doesn’t have MyGers, the points would be added to his file for when he decides to purchase MyGers.

You will get more points by being in MyGers but can still earn points as a non-member

I’m sure the points will be under your sons name mate over the 5 year period

I did a comparison rough count of seats still left tonight versus what i did yesterday morning. Looks like some areas increased slightly, probably because of moves, but count still high, About 1000 left and only about 250 taken up since yesterday. Fingers cross for my son ;)

AreaTotal Seats (Today)Total Seats (Monday)Total Seats (Difference)
Club Deck400610-210
Broomloan Rear245270-25
Enclosures140155-15
Main Stand Rear12611214
Copland Front3039-9
Main Stand Front25196
Govan Front12102
Broomloan front1091
Govan East Corner89-1
Govan Rear38-5
Total Seats9991241-242

The more the merrier doing this here are my comparisons from the one i done yesterday. suspect i missed 100 in CD6 yesterday but all for the better for those waiting.

Sectionat 12:50 06/06at 09:00 07/06difference
CD
596​
690​
+94​
BR
258​
299​
+41​
SE/SW
139​
142​
+3​
MR
155​
145​
-10​
CF
28​
32​
+4​
MF
23​
24​
+1​
GF
8​
12​
4+​
SJE
9​
8​
-1​
BF
10​
10​
0​
GR
4​
2​
-2​
CR
0​
0​
0​
1230​
1364​
+134​

The more the merrier doing this here are my comparisons from the one i done yesterday. suspect i missed 100 in CD6 yesterday but all for the better for those waiting.

CD
596​
690​
+94​
BR
258​
299​
+41​
SE/SW
139​
142​
+3​
MR
155​
145​
-10​
CF
28​
32​
+4​
MF
23​
24​
+1​
GF
8​
12​
4+​
SJE
9​
8​
-1​
BF
10​
10​
0​
GR
4​
2​
-2​
CR
0​
0​
0​
1230​
1364​
+134​
Some work you're putting into this mate, best of luck all and this is good reading. GF is my ideal location.
I still wonder how low the points threshold will go.

People are moved out the family stand once they have no u18s in their group. The problem we have had over the last 3 seasons is that we have had no space to move them to generally so some have to stay for the time being.
Yes but I heard that adults could be solely buying in the BR with no kids

Could be wrong info though

Anymore update on when the family stand list is being released. Not fair that people on that list have more points than individuals and not getting chance to buy. Especially if you can get tickets in family stand without being on that list ‍♂️

I'm a long way off this year but the points and availability are giving me hope for next year or the following one.

Have been getting most of my tickets passed on from unused STs so taking forever to build points!

I'm a long way off this year but the points and availability are giving me hope for next year or the following one.

Have been getting most of my tickets passed on from unused STs so taking forever to build points!
Just get sorted for games on MyGers, have the pick of most of the stadium for home matches outside of Celtic

No need to go through others for their STs or even RSCs whatsoever

Just get sorted for games on MyGers, have the pick of most of the stadium for home matches outside of Celtic

No need to go through others for their STs or even RSCs whatsoever
Yeah I know I should do that, taking the ST means getting to sit with mates so it's a hard one.

Yeah I know I should do that, taking the ST means getting to sit with mates so it's a hard one.
Didn't even think of this

Is a tough one, can always try sell a QR code on if you buy them on your account, you'd still get the points even if it isn't used

CD
596​
690​
+94​
BR
258​
299​
+41​
SE/SW
139​
142​
+3​
MR
155​
145​
-10​
CF
28​
32​
+4​
MF
23​
24​
+1​
GF
8​
12​
4+​
SJE
9​
8​
-1​
BF
10​
10​
0​
GR
4​
2​
-2​
CR
0​
0​
0​
1230​
1364​
+134​

Did you count single seats. If so wow. I just tried to guess batches of 10 in the areas with a lot?

Think it’s been previously posted a few times on here adults getting BR tickets without child tickets. Must be a mixup somewhere
When you go into select where you want a season ticket the BR is there for selection. It's single seats so those with kids won't be wanting them. That's the reason I think you have this option.

Anyone else feel that with the amount available on the site (1300ish) and people been given a week to purchase is a bit long with the rate they’re selling at? Maybe I’m just too impatient haha
Yeah too long. Folk are excited and want to know what's happening.

Didn't even think of this

Is a tough one, can always try sell a QR code on if you buy them on your account, you'd still get the points even if it isn't used
That's true. Will scope out anyone looking not on mygers and see if I can work something out.

I don't mind sitting myself but when the option is there for one right next to them it's hard to turn down.

The system is never going to please everyone. However, I think it’s pretty harsh on our younger fans with family who attend games.

As an example - As a family we have 3 season tickets. My youngest son (now 6) has had mygers and been on the waiting list for 2 years. Last season he attended the majority of home games and accumulated points but he is nowhere near the points total required and even by doing the same this coming season he will be nowhere near 400 point when next seasons list opens.

There are 2 seats available in our section and it’s painful to see them sitting unoccupied and praying the points total drops significantly in the next round of offers!

Back