Wednesday football

How long have these teams playing with no fans got to do that?

How come Dortmund had fans, and the rest don’t.

Does anyone know why matchday 6 is the reverse of match day 1 this year ?

It’s been 1 and 5, 2 and 6 for as long as I can remember

How long have these teams playing with no fans got to do that?

How come Dortmund had fans, and the rest don’t.

It’s done by Bundesland. Most there can be though is 15,000.

Not joking, I genuinely want Barcelona in the last 32.

Realistically we’re not winning the tournament, which means someone’s going to knock us out at some stage.

If Barcelona knock us out, it’s a glamour tie and there’s no shame losing to them.

If we pull off a win, it’s a big scalp for us - and they’re at their weakest now in years.

Realistically we’re not winning the tournament, which means someone’s going to knock us out at some stage.

If Barcelona knock us out, it’s a glamour tie and there’s no shame losing to them.

If we pull off a win, it’s a big scalp for us - and they’re at their weakest now in years.
Sherif or Barca look to be the ties that would give us a decent chance.

Only Malmö have had less shots than this Barca side in the CL this season.

Watched first half of Salzburg game. What a young side they have.
Goalkeeper, 23
Four defenders, 21,23,24,36
Four midfielders, 19, 20, 21 and 21.
Two strikers 21 and 19

I had 3 teams on to qualify tonight on Betfair now suspended due to the Atalanta game.

Does anyone know what happens in this scenario? The other 2 games are going ahead as planned.

Watched first half of Salzburg game. What a young side they have.
Goalkeeper, 23
Four defenders, 21,23,24,36
Four midfielders, 19, 20, 21 and 21.
Two strikers 21 and 19
4-4-2 is old though :)

Sherif or Barca look to be the ties that would give us a decent chance.

Only Malmö have had less shots than this Barca side in the CL this season.
They do look poor but come Feb would some more attacking players not be back?

How great would it be, and how, apt for Rangers to return to Barcelona in the year we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our Cup Winners Cup achievement? I think I'd seriously want to attend that game to re-live the experience of that stadium on that wonderful night and, on form, we'd give the prresent Barcelona team a run for their money.

I had 3 teams on to qualify tonight on Betfair now suspended due to the Atalanta game.

Does anyone know what happens in this scenario? The other 2 games are going ahead as planned.
Atalanta will be played tomorrow afternoon they are hoping. Your treble will run and if it gets abandoned again tomorrow you’ll get paid the double

There are some very high things called the Alps where people ski regularly.
I think you’ll find that mountain range is partly in the north of Italy.
I've been to Parma in December and in August. It may not have snowed when I went in december, but f**k me, it was cold, that tuesday afternoon. Going in August was a different matter, taps aff at the night game, pair of shorts and drunk as a monkey. Was definitely a better time of the year for knocking them out of europe.

As it stands at HT Barcelona and Sevilla will join
RB Leipzig
FC Porto
Borussia Dortmund
Sheriff Tiraspol
Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa.

Atalanta, Villarreal or Young Boys will make up the 8.

They do look poor but come Feb would some more attacking players not be back?
Even still the other sides look more dangerous imho.

The name is massive obviously but they are a million miles away from what they were the last 10/15 years or so.

Who’s the female presenter on the Bayern game? She’s a wee darling. Put female in case someone said joe cole

Even still the other sides look more dangerous imho.

The name is massive obviously but they are a million miles away from what they were the last 10/15 years or so.
Oh aye, I would expect Leicester and West Ham both to put them out on this showing. First time I’ve watched them this season.

Bayern are absolutely fisting Barca tonight.

CCCC35-F0-0703-4-D5-C-B0-F6-8950-F8-A7-D447.jpg

Spurs game tomorrow night postponed due to their covid outbreak

Atalanta will be played tomorrow afternoon they are hoping. Your treble will run and if it gets abandoned again tomorrow you’ll get paid the double
It seems a bit sneaky when I might've cashed out on the 2 other results going that way but fair enough, their ball their rules.

Should have been a red for Hanlon there , Don Robertson the ref at it again .
He’s just a terrible ref. Gives a pen that was dubious, then doesnt give one that looks a stonewall pen(both for hibs). Then he books hanlon when it should be a red for last man. Anyway we were all told hibs had turned a corner cause of there performance’s against us…. Hahaha

Back