Wednesday football

Livi 1 Hibs 0
Hibs missed a penalty.
Porteous subbed injured. Still walking sadly.
McGinn sent off.
Hanlon sent off.
Livi fans singing to Jack Ross “You’re getting sacked in the morning”

Glad I tuned in.
Finished 1-0 Livi :D
Boyle is one diving bassa :D
Hanlon should have got a straight red for assault.
How does Don Robertson get to referee games?

Livi 1 Hibs 0
Hibs missed a penalty.
McGinn sent off.
Hanlon sent off.

Glad I tuned in.
Almost said Lennon will be a shoe in for that gig but remembered he got sacked for being homophobic, to add to being a filthy racist bigot

Young Boys are murder
They are terrible.

Can’t believe they took 4 points off us, yet were the worst team in the group. I could use their plastic pitch as an excuse, but two defensive %^*& ups cost us the points over there.

Did they not win in 3 years on the spin? Or was it 3 outta 4 years they claimed it?
Something like that.

I remember them winning it at Hampden in 07, and think they’ve won it 4 times since. As an aside, I think the 07 final was the first time a keeper had won MOTM in a Uefa cup final.

So it's looking likely that the 8 teams we can draw will be Leipzig, Dorrmund, Porto, Sheriff, Barcelona, Zenit and one of Villareal or Atalanta.

Regardless of who it is,that'll be some tie!

Robbie Savage on comes and his son waiting to come on for 5 minutes and it was balls up after balls up. He's on now

So it's looking likely that the 8 teams we can draw will be Leipzig, Dorrmund, Porto, Sheriff, Barcelona, Zenit and one of Villareal or Atalanta.

Regardless of who it is,that'll be some tie!
Apart from amongst our own we shouldn’t be favs for any of those! Even Sheriff who beat Real Madrid, pressure off and let’s have a right go

Livi 1 Hibs 0
Hibs missed a penalty.
McGinn sent off.
Hanlon sent off.

Glad I tuned in.
How on earth did we manage to get thrashed by that shower the other week.

How on earth did we manage to get thrashed by that shower the other week.
I am going to put it down as a freak result. Three shots, one being a dodgy pen and three goals. Same for last seasons cup exits. We seem to save the most bonkers stats and occurrences for these games.

Back