Weekend football

At Ainslie Park for the Spartans v Queen’s Park cup game. Two quick goals from Queens there despite being the poorer team for the first half hour.

St Mirren beating St Johnstone

Tommy Wright must be getting closer to the sack.

watching chelsea/newcastle and flicking over tothe motherwell/sheep game, the standard of football in both is woeful. First time seeing chelsea in a while and they look incredibly poor.

Sheep goal was a good finish imo

That is genuinely, I think the worst start I've seen to a competitive half of football from Ross County.

Worse than us against the mentally challengeds in 2000. Worse than Kilmarnock on the title decider in 2011.

It's actually impressive to concede 3 in, what , 4 and a half minutes?

Watched some of their first half, Ross County literally never had a touch. Type of dirge scottish performance with no belief or ability to even try

How the hell does any team lose 3 goals in the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half :rolleyes:

I know they were getting pumped but ffs that is a disgrace

Total capitulation from Ross County.

Looking at 8 or 9 possibly double figures.

Absolutely pathetic.

How the hell does any team lose 3 goals in the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half :rolleyes:

I know they were getting pumped but ffs that is a disgrace

Deffo need to brush up on their time wasting when taking kick off having lost goals. Most scottish diddy teams are really good at this even when 3 or 4 down.

Back