Weekend football

This score sums up Scottish Football perfectly. An utter out and out embarrassment outwith Us and Them.

We really need to GTF from it somehow.

I don't think it's worth people getting overly worked up about them potentially winning 5-0+ at home. We've already all said this that the standard in the SPFL this season is awful. Both us and them at home will regularly take 5 or 6 off teams. If there are going to be points dropped it's going to be away from home.

I don't think it's worth people getting overly worked up about them potentially winning 5-0+ at home. We've already all said this that the standard in the SPFL this season is awful. Both us and them at home will regularly take 5 or 6 off teams. If there are going to be points dropped it's going to be away from home.

Exactly. As i said earlier, we should expect these results from them every week. We just need to keep winning. Its that simple.

The Sheep maybe getting a bit of confidence before playing the filth next week

Watching Motherwell - Sheep. Surprised at how poor Motherwell have been. Like a training game for Aberdeen.

Was in a rush to put on my coupon and stupidly put Dundee United on it. Delighted they are fucking it though.

Sadly they are still in a decent position in that league. It's going to be one of those leagues where all the teams are too inconsistent to charge into a lead at the top.

Scum now have same goal difference as us and scored a goal more, we need to win tomorrow to stay top. This is our second real domestic test this season - we failed the first, let's not make the same mistake

Scum now have same goal difference as us and scored a goal more, we need to win tomorrow to stay top. This is our second real domestic test this season - we failed the first, let's not make the same mistake

The minute they took the lead it was inevitable that we needed to win tomorrow. Not a lot changed in reality.

Back