Well Done Scott Wright

Looked very bright, should’ve played a better ball into Roofe but like what I’ve seen from him so far

Good cameo I had him down as a surprise starter thought him and Kent's pace could cause them trouble

Really pleased with what I’ve seen from him so far, looks to be a talent and will give us another threat in a similar vein to Kent.

Reminds me a lot of Kent. Very fast and technical but is prepared to put the work in tracking back.

You can see he has really built up his strength

I'd like to see him get a few starts before the end of the season, think he'll be an excellent player from what I've seen

Beat me and plenty of others to it. He looked a handful from the minute he came on and is full of energy. He's going to be an amazing piece of business.

Should be starting some games now IMO

This group has been brilliant over the season, but we need to give others opportunities and begin to rest some that look completely drained or out of form right now

He's a great sub to have on the bench to give us a shot of energy late in the big games, and impressed at how much he bursts a gut - as shown by winning the penalty against Antwerp. I'd stick with that tactic for now in harder games, and as suggested give him a start in the "easier" games to show his worth.

Back