Well Done Scott Wright

Would play him in the remainder of the games he deserves it give him a right good run before the end of the season. Looks hungry and direct with a good amount of quality hes surprised me since coming in.

I’m impressed with him & admit to knowing next to nothing about him before he signed

Was the same really. Had heard mixed things from sheep fans but that must be caveated by A) they are bitter as %^*& and B) McIness played quite possibly the most negative and reductive football that is ill-suited to any creative player.

Was absolutely brilliant when he came on and I hope he starts more often than not for the rest of the season

Thought his energy really got us back into it when he came on. Bit unlucky with the Roofe through ball, but outstanding aside from that.
He definitely Improved our game and actually disappointed roofe never read the ball but perhaps the better ball was to kent.
Anyway positive appearance. Onwards and upwards Scott Wright

Been impressed with the boy with the limited amount of time on the park he’s had. Looks promising for us going forward.

Itten, Wright and Roofe all deserve a run of games as a partnership. Looking forward to seeing more of Simpson and perhaps a couple of cameos 2nd half against Cove for our young guns

Thought his energy really got us back into it when he came on. Bit unlucky with the Roofe through ball, but outstanding aside from that.
Tbh I thought he would start, given his pace.

Did well when he came on, although I think the ball left to Kent was the best option.

Looks promising. He's certainly pushing for a starting place. Roofe will be as well now he's had a couple of weeks of training under his belt and some game time.

I had no real knowledge of him prior to his signing, and even when it was official I was still fairly reserved in my thoughts and thought he’d just be a filler. He’s impressed me every time in our jersey, and looks promising. Did well today.

My only minor criticism of him so far. Not the first time I think he's chosen the wrong option when a goal is on the cards.

Aside from that his all round effort and application has been great.
I think if he had longer game time he would take the right option.the signs are really encouraging,I think we’ll see a lot more of him in the remaining games.

Tbh I thought he would start, given his pace.

Did well when he came on, although I think the ball left to Kent was the best option.
It was the best option but I don’t think he looked left as he was looking at the run roofe was making and hit the pass just a tad to heavy.

Reactions: o7o
It just strikes me that this lad has a bit of the Neil McCann about him.

Reach anywhere near his levels and we've got a player on our hands.

Sadly true.
I'm a great fan of Aribo but I thought he was lucky to be on the field for so long today.

As the OP mentions, Wright's introduction seemed to inject a bit of energy and grit into Rangers, certainly on his side anyway.

As others suggest, he should maybe be getting a start, or a full half anyway.
Looks like a great acquisition.
I agree mate thought if he was on earlier we might have caused them more problems

It's his speed of thought and his quick feet for me. He's a nightmare to defend against. He's been used to feeding off of scraps previously while at Aberdeen. A potential hidden gem of a signing. Hope he gets more game time in the next few months.

Wright has to start some of the remaining games. He needs a run in the team to bed him in for next season. Itten deserves starts as well. This season has taught us every squad member has something to contribute.

He is going to be some player for us, management obviously saw something in him to bring him in earlier than expected just hope he gets some starting time in after the international break.

Seriously want this lad to get some game time. He possess genuine pace and ,Kent aside, that’s something I don’t think we have an abundance of. Wright and Kent up front with Alfie would be very interesting. Him getting a league winner’s medal would also be a fine “GIRFUY” to the Mutton Molesters :)) Which is nice

Looks like a very good signing for us now and for the years to come. Looking forward to seeing how he performs over a full 90!

He did really well, and even tim pals agreed he held it up well when he came on.

On a tangent/side note; ... we had a 'rule breaking; jam after the game with some swallys, they took it in good humour me playing 'Live It Up' on the acoustic and PA B-D

Our fringe players are criminally under utilised, and I include defoe in that. My only complaint of our wonderful management team. We have a 23 year old Swiss international striker warming the bench most weeks.

Back