Well Done Scott Wright

Had the game gone on 10 more minutes we were the ones that looked likely to win it.

Wright’s introduction made a big difference to our overall energy. Hagi and Aribo need to take note and Wright should start ahead of these guys in the next game.

self made opportunity before the through ball to Roofe. His end product could have been better in that situation, he had 3 options including taking it on alone and never took any of them.

Overall he impacted the hame in a very positive way.

Has to be pushing for a starting place now. Not the easiest position in the team to get into with Kent, Hagi, Aribo and Roofe to compete with but he has shown us something in every one of his cameo appearances. Has exceeded all expectations this early in his time here IMO

They shat it when he came on. Felt he's looked decent every time we've saw him. Bit unlucky with that bass but done really well to create the attack. On another day Roofe is facing the ball and has an easy tap in after Bains blunder.

From the very little I’ve seen of him I think he’s got great potential. I try not to judge players without them playing 4-5 full games in the trot but aye, get a good feeling about him. Bags of energy and direct on the ball

It's early days but think we would all like to see him get a start to see how he does. His pace and dribbling aren't in question, he just needs to show that he has the end product now.

Had the game gone on 10 more minutes we were the ones that looked likely to win it.

Wright’s introduction made a big difference to our overall energy. Hagi and Aribo need to take note and Wright should start ahead of these guys in the next game.

self made opportunity before the through ball to Roofe. His end product could have been better in that situation, he had 3 options including taking it on alone and never took any of them.

Overall he impacted the hame in a very positive way.
I agree the last 15 mins when he came on we were all over them without really busting a gut to get the winner.

Agree with the general sentiment, I thought he looked great and he is really deserving of a start to show what he can do.

Suspect he’s busy bulking up, but also learning the tactical side.

Both will have been miles off the required standard after being developed at Aberdeen.

I was very vocal about signing him, and the ability he has, the issue with him is the numbers need to improve.

He’s doing very well so far.

Back