What will you be thinking when you watch the Braga game on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN8

Obviously we're all hoping and praying for a result that would put us in touching distance of a European semi-final, which would be amazing.

But right now I don't even want to look at most of those players. And if we do go over there on Thursday and turn in a good performance and result, I feel like in the middle of it all I'll be thinking "where the f*ck was that on Sunday ya bunch of..."

The ups and downs of the last few years I suppose, but it's just hard not to feel so let down by them right now. Very mixed feelings for me at the moment which I'm sure (or maybe hoping) will change over the next couple of days. Anybody in the same boat? I know @LiviLoyal is still looking forward to it!

Having spent a fortune to take me and my lad over to Braga, we’ll be backing the team 100% and looking forward to the trip itself.

But there is certainly something not sitting right with me about this group underperforming domestically and smashing it in Europe, which I believe they will do on Thursday.

they simply have to keep us in it.

Alfie then OF then scudded in Portugal then the Cup semi......

together players and fans can achieve anything, they have to show some balls, step up and salvage the month and the season.

Having spent a fortune to take me and my lad over to Braga, we’ll be backing the team 100% and looking forward to the trip itself.

But there is certainly something not sitting right with me about this group underperforming domestically and smashing it in Europe, which I believe they will do on Thursday.
That's exactly the way I see it.

Some are trying to pin the blame on Gio for this season but the team haven't performed in the league since last season.

At the very least we have to get a result, to try and put Sunday behind us.

And I think we might get it, only to then curse again in the weekend after another dysmal performance.

If we get a 2 goal win, I'll be looking forward to the next round. Bought and paid up for flights to either destination as a safeguard. (Only £20 each).

Reactions: TN8
Knowing this team, I’ll be thinking:
The same team that started on Sunday? I hope they’ve got the legs.
Followed by, how are we beating this lot but can’t beat the tims?!

Il just be glad to have the relief of European football.

It wont be a popular opinion, but domestically weve not had any breaks at all. Im not saying we are void of responsibility for the campaign, but its just been one of those seasons where all the little things have went against us. Europe on the other hand, has been the opposite. Its been a welcome relief. I cant wait for it actually.

Yesterday was a let-down but we’re still playing for two cups this season. No point in comparing the two games. I’ll be booking flights to Spain if we get a result on Thursday.

Genuinely couldn't give a %^*& about it at the minute. And given I'm backshift on Thursday and won't see it I can't even see that changing.

I'll be torn, I want us to win but if we do ill be raging at the players for turning up on Thursday after that display on Sunday. It's a hard life.

Reactions: TN8
I will watch but I have zero hope with these players, at f/t they were crest fallen.. I really can't see them picking themselves up for Thursday..
We will play roofe up front aribo and Kent prob play more defensive midfield central
I was really looking forward to it now I'm dreading it tbh

Still in a post fhilth match downer,Probably let my mind move on to the Braga game on Wednesday.

I'll be hoping we win as normal. Probably wondering why McGregor and Aribo are starting.

If it doesn't go to plan the home leg is going to be toxic. Especially if people have paid £59 for a dead rubber and our season is pretty much over.

I haven't given it one iota of thought. At this moment in time I don't know who I hate more, that lot from the east end or our own shower of cowards.

Unfortunately we will lose both legs to Braga in my opinion then the heat will be on big time unless we beat them at hampden and win the cup

If he does that he is safe

I have a feeling that Braga are going to give us an absolute shoeing over both legs.

The wheels could come off big time with this team now.
I am always an optimist, had us for 5 1 yesterday before Alfie got injured, (I know) but I have been thinking for a few days that Braga will beat us home and away.
I watched a bit of their game v Benfica and I had read that they are young and very fit.
We look tired now and I fear the worst for these games and both the tink games.

Braga and Rangers have similar European rankings.
We play well in Europe and I believe we will do so again. The Celtic match is history. We have a chance of progressing to the semis and the players will give it everything.
We probably won't win the Europa league but having put Dortmund out we have a chance of winning it.

I’m hopeful that a lot of these players come alive in European games for whatever reason. I’m fearful that a lot of these players will view Braga as somehow beneath them and put in the sort of lazy, sloppy, and cowardly performance we saw yesterday.

now we’re getting to the business end and there is a bit of pressure, I have no faith in these players.

Leagues gone...id like to think we'll get a response on Thursday and I for one will be fully focused on us winning the game and taking the night as it comes. We've underperformed domestically all season but the European nights have been fantastic.... More of the same in Europe please rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back