What will you be thinking when you watch the Braga game on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we're all hoping and praying for a result that would put us in touching distance of a European semi-final, which would be amazing.

But right now I don't even want to look at most of those players. And if we do go over there on Thursday and turn in a good performance and result, I feel like in the middle of it all I'll be thinking "where the f*ck was that on Sunday ya bunch of..."

The ups and downs of the last few years I suppose, but it's just hard not to feel so let down by them right now. Very mixed feelings for me at the moment which I'm sure (or maybe hoping) will change over the next couple of days. Anybody in the same boat? I know @LiviLoyal is still looking forward to it!
To get to the semis and,Mon the Gers.

Reactions: TN8
I'm completely fed up having the same conversations over and over again about most of them.

The club cannot go into another season with a group that year in year out lose big games.

People will say it's hysteria, avoid The Bear Pit after a bad result etc etc but I honestly cannot wait for most of them to leave.
i don't think many now think that is hysteria.

I was at it ya crackpot, were you?
They were fitter, faster and hungrier.
We had players subbed that were gubbed and others running on empty.
There Japanese centre mid legs were gone by the 55th minute ahahaha they had multiple players go down with cramp the last 10 minutes

i haven't bought the home ticket for Braga yet. i am seriously contemplating not buying it and watching in the house.

Reactions: R-M
I'm completely fed up having the same conversations over and over again about most of them.

The club cannot go into another season with a group that year in year out lose big games.

People will say it's hysteria, avoid The Bear Pit after a bad result etc etc but I honestly cannot wait for most of them to leave.
Not hysterical in the slightest.

The sooner some of fuuckin imposters are gone in the summer the better.

Half a dozen (bare minimum) need show the door and replaced.

Sick to death of their mentality.

I’ll give the manager as pass for the time being purely because he’s been saddled with the cowards.

I’m beginning to think this squad is bored with the weekly routine of the SPL. They probably think, well, we achieved 55 that was the priority.
And their outstanding performances in Europe points to being a new challenge to them.
Probably clutching at straws with that theory but I can’t fathom out why our bread and butter games have been abysmal compared to our extraordinary performances in Europe.

Without Alfie in Europe we are shafted
Without Alfie we’re fuucked domestically too

We’ve relied on one player for too long and it’s made us terribly predictable as a team.

Love Morelos, but he needs punted if we’re ever going to improve as a team.

There Japanese centre mid legs were gone by the 55th minute ahahaha they had multiple players go down with cramp the last 10
So you actually believe they all had cramp? Jeezo. From the back of the Govan it looked like time wasting, maybe you could see better on the telly.
They were fitter, faster and hungrier than us from the second they got their first goal.

So you actually believe they all had cramp? Jeezo. From the back of the Govan it looked like time wasting, maybe you could see better on the telly.
They were fitter, faster and hungrier than us from the second they got their first goal.
Looked like time wasting from GF also but then again it probably looked like that to us because that’s exactly what it was.

If Aribo starts I will potentially put it off in a rage. I’ve already made peace with the shambles that mcgregor will play.

I’m beginning to think this squad is bored with the weekly routine of the SPL. They probably think, well, we achieved 55 that was the priority.
And their outstanding performances in Europe points to being a new challenge to them.
Probably clutching at straws with that theory but I can’t fathom out why our bread and butter games have been abysmal compared to our extraordinary performances in Europe.
Won one major trophy in 11 years and the squad is bored with domestic football. Absolutely shocking if that's the case.

I've picked myself back up and looking forward to it. We can't just chuck it because this league might be over. Need to move on and look forward. A result over 2 legs against Braga puts us in a better position to qualify for the CL after the tims more than likely win the league. Winning the cup saves us the embarrassment of going trophyless and stops them winning another treble and we really need to stop them winning another fcking treble.

Goes without saying we don't stop in the league until its mathematically done either. A win at the Knew Camp would be nice too.

I think I would have a mixture of both happiness and rage at the same time if that is possible.

I genuinely feel more relaxed watching Rangers in Europe, as I know we don't have to beat both the opposition and the ref, as we do in the SPFL. Its no surprise either that we are more successful in Europe than the Piggery gimps.

That I will forget how awful our season, Europe excepted, and how totally unmemorable our 150th anniversary has been, and that I will look forward with great excitement to a European quarter-final.

I will allow myself to dream a little; to dream that we can go on and win the trophy – a trophy that would be the greatest achievement in our long and illustrious history.

Yes, we’re all feeling despondent right now – but we could still end this season and look back on it as the greatest one in our history.

Make no mistake, winning a European trophy transcends everything.

So, let’s put our anger and disappointment behind us… temporarily, perhaps – but, for now, let’s dream of glory.

That’s how I’ll be feeling on Thursday.

I genuinely feel more relaxed watching Rangers in Europe, as I know we don't have to beat both the opposition and the ref, as we do in the SPFL. Its no surprise either that we are more successful in Europe than the Piggery gimps.
You make a very good point re the refs. I think 99% of this forum think the same way.

Obviously we're all hoping and praying for a result that would put us in touching distance of a European semi-final, which would be amazing.

But right now I don't even want to look at most of those players. And if we do go over there on Thursday and turn in a good performance and result, I feel like in the middle of it all I'll be thinking "where the f*ck was that on Sunday ya bunch of..."

The ups and downs of the last few years I suppose, but it's just hard not to feel so let down by them right now. Very mixed feelings for me at the moment which I'm sure (or maybe hoping) will change over the next couple of days. Anybody in the same boat? I know @LiviLoyal is still looking forward to it!
a wins a financial bonus thats about it. Really not even that interested in it. The one thing we needed is up in smoke bow

What will I be thinking On Thursday when I watch us against Braga ?

Hopefully:
"Why can't we play so well and score so many like this when we're up against CFC & the SPFL dross ?"

We move on to the next game mate and as supporters we get behind the players to help them get a result.

This is a huge match for us.

I’m still dejected from Sundays shitsh##. Come Thursday, I’ll be behind the team, but, right now I just don’t care.

what would some of the 1972 team be called if follow follow was around back then due to their league form towards the end of the season, failed to reach the 1/4 finals of league cup ,out out the scottish cup by hibs,and in 4 of the final 7 league game drew with clyde,lost to dundee,hibs and dunfermline, ,and in between beat bayern munich to reach the cup winners final,never give up mon the gers

Can't be fu.cked.

Sick of overacheiving in Europe whilst shiting the bed in Scotland.

Reaching this stage of Europe is great in isolation but give me domestic trophies over the Europa quarter finals all day long.

Also not sure how much more I can take watching the same imposters pull on a Rangers shirt.

Roll on the summer so we can rid ourselves of these losers.

Can't be fu.cked.

Sick of overacheiving in Europe whilst shiting the bed in Scotland.

Reaching this stage of Europe is great in isolation but give me domestic trophies over the Europa quarter finals all day long.

Also not sure how much more I can take watching the same imposters pull on a Rangers shirt.

Roll on the summer so we can rid ourselves of these losers.
'Sick of overachieving in Europe',read that back to yourself ffs!
Well hopefully you'll not apply for tickets for the semi or final if we get there since you can't be fucked.

'Sick of overachieving in Europe',read that back to yourself ffs!
Well hopefully you'll not apply for tickets for the semi or final if we get there since you can't be fucked.
Read my full post again.

I'd love us to get this far in Europe every year.. but not at the cost of league titles.

It's Tuesday morning at 7.37am and I've just worked a nightshift hearing papists waxing lyrical about how they dominated us in Ibrox and how we are no where near matching them atmosphere wise and the rest of the shite they spout.
I'm completely and utterly scunnered with Rangers at the moment, this is the worse I've felt in many a long year and it's not easing off any.

It's Tuesday morning at 7.37am and I've just worked a nightshift hearing papists waxing lyrical about how they dominated us in Ibrox and how we are no where near matching them atmosphere wise and the rest of the shite they spout.
I'm completely and utterly scunnered with Rangers at the moment, this is the worse I've felt in many a long year and it's not easing off any.
They’ve probably got a point about the atmosphere

Looking forward to it, hopefully we can get a result and try and make up for Sunday's debacle! A victory won't make up for it for me, but would certainly help ease the pain. The players at least owe us a performance after that crap at the weekend.

Sunday has been and gone now. All focus has to be on Braga on Thursday night. I'd take a draw over there and fancy us to do enough at a packed Ibrox the following week. We have to get behind the team and do what we can to give them some sort of lift after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back