What would ‘severe consequences from us be’?

We are not moving to England.

Celtc will be awarded the title this season.

There is absolutely, no point stressing over something you can not affect. In fact, there is no point in stressing over anything. It only causes ill, health.

It is what it is.
As much as it pains me, this statement is correct. We had this league at our finger tips in December and then threw it away after the break. What a waste

We are not moving to England.

Celtc will be awarded the title this season.

There is absolutely, no point stressing over something you can not affect. In fact, there is no point in stressing over anything. It only causes ill, health.

It is what it is.
Some attitude that, ha. Why even watch or go to the games? As you have said you cannot affect the outcome.

Action against spfl, Scottish clubs banned from participating in Europe, (assuming those are still the rules) and glamour friendlies to make up for the loss of revenue.

Clubs have sold tickets to Rangers fans in the past they would do so again in the future.......

Make no mistake about that

So we have to cow toy to shitty little provincial clubs, that are Septic at heart, and let them walk all over us. We turn the other cheek like good Presbyterians, don’t kid yourself, the only people that would enjoy that would be the SCUM from the East End. We as a Support, “IF” the Club threatened them with a Boycott, and only those backing the Scum, then the Support would have the chance to take substantial income away from them, and yes they would think twice about it.

As per the club statement what is our nuclear option? Think even withdrawing from the Scottish club or taking no tickets would be enough?
Maybe wishful thinking but hopefuly we would use this time to expose the conflict of interest between Celtic, SPFL, Murdoch MacLennan, Dermot Desmond and INM. We did say we wanted an inquiry into the cabal 2 years ago which they do what they do and let it fall on deaf ears. I would love it if our Club have solid proof of correspondance between the snakes to deliberately fück us over again, bided our time to use when necessary as in now.

Last edited:
Have I missed something here???
Taking the Belgium situation where Brugge we’re going to be “awarded” the title, didn’t UEFA warm them off siting serious consequences?????

No you haven’t mate, just sleekit reporting from the mhedia hacks.

Two things:

1. The Belgian decision was a proposal subject to ratification by the league at some point in April.
2. As you say once UEFA put their foot down end of last week there was widespread reporting that the decision was ‘on hold’ as a result

Both of these things do not fit the tainted title reporting agenda however so good luck seeing them mentioned by any of the puppets.

Whilst that club led boycott against Scumdee Utd wasn't wholly successful, only 400 turned up out of a possible 4k. That 400 turning up let themselves down but more importantly showed that being asked to do it by the club the vast majority adhered to the club's wishes. I think that it's doable. Make no mistake these clubs project our income for the season ahead.

This, in a nutshell. And, regardless of how unfair anyone thinks it is, we’ve cost ourselves by performing like a mid table side since January.
This is the frustrating part, we have in effect shot ourselves in the foot. Had we been much closer to the filth our case would have been much stronger.
Before this virus almost every bear I know had given up all hope of the title.

This is the frustrating part, we have in effect shot ourselves in the foot. Had we been much closer to the filth our case would have been much stronger.
Before this virus almost every bear I know had given up all hope of the title.
It's not a case of how close we are though, it simply hasn't been won.
The 13 point gap is all that is ever mentioned, the fact it is in our hands to make it 4 points is completely ignored.

Do I think we'd win the league? No, I believe we've blown our chance.
That doesn't mean we wouldn't win it.

If they are awarded the title, so too are Raith Rovers. They are 1 point ahead of Falkirk having played them twice at home.

Partick Thistle are relegated, sitting two points behind, but with a game in hand.

Refuse tickets for all away games.. we talk about the club growing a set, its about the fans did

The club has to work within rules of the SPFL (which, granted seem to be stretched a tad) and the law of the land.

However, if we want them to stand up then it's time the support did given our actions are far easier to do.

I believe that those in power at the piggery will do whatever it takes. Christ the boys club coverup shows that. But, I can’t believe that most average supporter would be happy with history showing they won by default due to the deaths of 1000s.
Then your living in LaLa land.
If the club don’t fight them being handed the title then what really is the point of competing with people who will basically do anything to insure that lot win.

Last edited:
Maybe the best idea is to let them have the *tainted title*, because let's face facts if the league is restarted they will almost certainly win it, and it wouldn't be *tainted*. Just a thought.
Not palatable to many on here but perhaps the reality. Morally and in sporting terms it is a meaningless award and will always carry the stigma of the *. As Rhett Butler said frankly my dear I don’t give a dam

Not palatable to many on here but perhaps the reality. Morally and in sporting terms it is a meaningless award and will always carry the stigma of the *. As Rhett Butler said frankly my dear I don’t give a dam

Nail on the head as depressing as it is, I would rather close it with an * restructure to 14 and try and kick off as near to the normal new season as we can.

Maybe the best idea is to let them have the *tainted title*, because let's face facts if the league is restarted they will almost certainly win it, and it wouldn't be *tainted*. Just a thought.

fully prepared for, and expect, this to be the outcome.

a lot on here getting worked up anticipating another outcome - they’re only going to be disappointed.

that’s not being defeatist. It’s being realistic. Have no faith in anyone being able to push through a different result.

mentally challengeds league win and hearts not relegated. That WILL happen. Get ready for it.

It's not a case of how close we are though, it simply hasn't been won.
The 13 point gap is all that is ever mentioned, the fact it is in our hands to make it 4 points is completely ignored.

Do I think we'd win the league? No, I believe we've blown our chance.
That doesn't mean we wouldn't win it.

If they are awarded the title, so too are Raith Rovers. They are 1 point ahead of Falkirk having played them twice at home.

Partick Thistle are relegated, sitting two points behind, but with a game in hand.
I absolutely get that mate, and I agree. But my point is, not to many people of other clubs give much of a shit if Celtic are handed the league as their thoughts are, “well they were going to win it anyway “, but if we had been sitting just 2 points behind I think we would have had far more sympathy and a far stronger case.

For example in Spain, I simply cannot see La Liga even contemplating handing Barca the league when it’s so close. Same with Italy and Germany to.

Whereas in England I believe they will find a way somehow to make sure Liverpool are champions as their lead is so great.

Just my opinion of course.

My opinion is that mob will be given the title as we blew it big time after the new year , the team & players let us down big time , but the main reason that they will be given the title is that our board is to soft & silent on things that are damaging to Rangers , since they removed the spivs we have not once challenged the SFA , SPFL, or liewell & his board , the media have an open season on us again not a peep from the board , so I think that's the reason they will get the title because we have a sheepish board, I keep saying this might have something to do with the 5 way agreement, I think a lot of our problems today originated from that agreement in 2012 , as a support we need to find the contents of that agreement

We would write a strongly worded email.

Then fund all these clubs and keep them running by not doing a full out boycott.

I absolutely get that mate, and I agree. But my point is, not to many people of other clubs give much of a shit if Celtic are handed the league as their thoughts are, “well they were going to win it anyway “, but if we had been sitting just 2 points behind I think we would have had far more sympathy and a far stronger case.

For example in Spain, I simply cannot see La Liga even contemplating handing Barca the league when it’s so close. Same with Italy and Germany to.

Whereas in England I believe they will find a way somehow to make sure Liverpool are champions as their lead is so great.

Just my opinion of course.
You cover exactly what I'm saying but not in a Rangers context.

If the gap was 2 points, we have a stronger case.
Particks gap is 2 points, with a game in hand.
Falkirk have a 1 point gap to overcome.

If everyone was well clear, maybe there's a case but they can't stop some leagues and not others.

Ain’t there some regulation about taking the authorities to a court of law that gets you fcuked up.

I’d think CAS would be the furthest we could go to and I think you’d get a NFI from them.

You cover exactly what I'm saying but not in a Rangers context.

If the gap was 2 points, we have a stronger case.
Particks gap is 2 points, with a game in hand.
Falkirk have a 1 point gap to overcome.

If everyone was well clear, maybe there's a case but they can't stop some leagues and not others.
Incredibly that does appear to be what they are trying!
If it wasn’t for UEFAs stance they would definitely be trying to hand the SPL to them right now as well.

what we should have done since 2012.
take a leaf out of linfield's book
when coleraine spoke out about and voted against windsor park getting a cash injection from the irish f.a. linfield made all their officials, directors etc pay into the next game.
that of course is secondary to more damaging actions

I would hope we are speaking to the English FA regarding a possible move.
It might be a more attractive prospect for them just now given everything that’s going on especially if some clubs go bust down there.
Nothing ventured nothing gained, it’s worth asking
This would be it for me. I would miss European football but I would be happy to forego this.

I would hope we are speaking to the English FA regarding a possible move.
It might be a more attractive prospect for them just now given everything that’s going on especially if some clubs go bust down there.
Nothing ventured nothing gained, it’s worth asking

This is the way forward . We’ve done everything up here - even tried to kill us and we broke records in lower leagues and are now back . Let’s leave the scum to wallow in what they’ve created .

Back