What would you say to Steven Gerrard if you met him?

Man I frrickin love you, mate. Thank you. You have no Idea....

(Then I imagine I'd likely black out and you know what, if I woke up in his bed... Que sera sera! - as I'm sure most other heterosexual married men would agree!).

“Hi, could you possibly point me towards the fish aisle... oh wait... you’re Steven Gerrard... I’m so sorry, but yeah... that fish aisle I mentioned. Any idea?”

In all seriousness he’s one of my all time icons so I would be a nervous wreck and probably just about manage to stutter I love you.

After stumbling over my words like a dumbstruck 12 year old trying to speak with his hero, I would simply say -

THANK YOU.

What would you say to the great man?
I’d say, ‘yeeeeeeeahhhh of course’ in a scouse accent B-)

I have met him!. I said “can I get your autograph for my apprentice please” that was about 20 years ago at a hotel in Aberdeen. Cool story.

How does it feel to know that no matter what you do next. your first management job in senior football is the biggest you will ever have

By pure fluke I met him in an Ibrox corridor before the 1-0 (Ryan Jack) old firm win. I was caught off guard and just said good luck today. I also got to shake Walter's hand the same day. I know I know cool story bro and all that but I don't give a %^*&. One of the best days ever.

Back