What would you say to Steven Gerrard if you met him?

I have many things I would like to say to him, but in reality I would probably say f*ck all as I would get a serious anxiety attack and wander off mumbling to myself after going to speak and turning bright red.
he'd be understanding and forgive you, on the basis of the colour you displayed :))

He holds incredible power over the bears.
After speaking to him what would you do if he replied with "yeah of course. Now get to Asda for me and buy a week's worth of shopping, 4 bottles of nice French red wine, and a slab of Stella. When I get into the car park I'll open me boot, and you fill it up with the shopping. You're paying. And about your mrs, I'll need to see her first, and just so you know, threesomes are out of the question. Thanks la"!
Personally I'd be taken aback, but once I snapped out of it I'd get myself over to Asda quick smart :))

a41eddc5a1ca07a51fd5eab12749e5a7.gif

Two things:
Thanks for the great job you and the team have done.

Wtf is Davis doing eating sh**e like that for breakfast?

Calm down Calm down stevo in a scouse accent of course. WATP,

I'm really bad at either saying something inappropriate or impersonating the person in front of me if I am caught by surprise.

I would absolutely hit full Harry Enfield Scousers-mode. "Dey doo doh dont dey doh" would be a certainty. Followed by apologising for pissing on his shoes, probably.

After stumbling over my words like a dumbstruck 12 year old trying to speak with his hero, I would simply say -

THANK YOU.

What would you say to the great man?
I would say thank you and make sure he realized what he had done is now marked in Rangers folklore. He will always be remembered with class and the dignity he has exposed on behalf of Rangers. An absolute legend

I would tell him the same thing I tell the missus every time she sees him on telly.

"Stevie, you are welcome to pump my missus any time".

Act like a star struck 14 year old girl then burst into tears I imagine. I'm 47 years old

Back