Where are the biggest Rangers/Celtic areas in Glasgow/Scotland?

As a nipper, I attended Simshill Primary for a short time. It wasn't far away from Croftfoot, near Linn Park golf course.?
Right next to Linn Park golf course, which is now sadly closed.
Simshill was always seen as a very affluent area of Glasgow southside. It's been known as Timshill for several years now due to the influx. The Smiddy pub was once a great drinking place and hub of the community. Now sadly infested with the rats.

I am from Milngavie and now live in Bearsden,days gone by there used to Rangers and Celtic buses going from local pub although no buses now.A worryingly number of my sons mates support the other mob so I would say it’s split just less obvious.

Southside Glasgow all my life and sad to see the way it has become massively dominant scum. Kingspark and Simshill is now polluted with them. Even once staunch areas like Clarkston and Giffnock now full of them. My current we place Mount Florida has had a massive influx of them when they moved them out of Toryglen Circus. They dont half bring an area down.

Was a fxxking disgrace that we had to take they fxxkers when they renovated the Circus.

Mount Florida, Battlefield and Cathcart are still mostly our side but yes - the split is not as big as it used to be.

I am from Milngavie and now live in Bearsden,days gone by there used to Rangers and Celtic buses going from local pub although no buses now.A worryingly number of my sons mates support the other mob so I would say it’s split just less obvious.

There's still two buses that leave from Milngavie. One is The Arthur Numan Loyal which leaves from The Burnbrae and the other is The Ellangowan which leaves from said social club. No idea about Bearsden? Most people generally take train and subway to Partick.

Another thing that skews it a bit is the tramps wear their scum tops to the doctors or school runs and just about anywhere.

A normal adult doesn't do that so naturally you see some more of them kicking about.
Thought about that last Friday, stopped at Southwaite services and there was this green and grey bedecked lardarse sitting at a table, no football on anywhere to even partially justify it.
I think it’s a defiance thing with them, it’s a statement that says “this is whut ah um”. They want people to notice, to either cosy up to fellow reprobates or to noise up decent citizens.

Was a fxxking disgrace that we had to take they fxxkers when they renovated the Circus.

Mount Florida, Battlefield and Cathcart are still mostly our side but yes - the split is not as big as it used to be.
My dad grew up in Cathcart and it was all Protestants

His dad and Co would be sick at the infestation

There's still two buses that leave from Milngavie. One is The Arthur Numan Loyal which leaves from The Burnbrae and the other is The Ellangowan which leaves from said social club. No idea about Bearsden? Most people generally take train and subway to Partick.

Used to be a member of the Arthur Numan Loyal was the closest bus to me when I lived in Bearsden. Never known any bus leaving Bearsden for games.

Agree, but theres the carfins and croys of this world .
We dont get that anywhere else.
BTW i am a member of the OO, so know the infected areas.
Look at the SNP support in Lanarkshire.
The further east the less tims , a bit like the USA.
They got of the boats and didnt travel.
Good point with the east and America. They kunts are just happy to have fucked of from the place they now romanticise about and sing songs for. Weird fucking bunch.

I was talking to a dirty fucker the other day who has made up a signature thing on .gov and asked me to sign it. I said sure, went on her Facebook page and at the top where people usually write there kids names, she has 1212 with an Irish flag, I said, what's 1212, she said all Brits are bastards. I had a chuckle at her, obviously they don't do irony. Went on the .gov thing and the first question is, are you British. I was pishing myself laughing at her, asking, can you honestly not see the irony? All I got was, the Brits need tae get out Ireland. I then walked away laughing at her. Mentally challenged is 100% the correct term for that lot.

Right next to Linn Park golf course, which is now sadly closed.
Simshill was always seen as a very affluent area of Glasgow southside. It's been known as Timshill for several years now due to the influx. The Smiddy pub was once a great drinking place and hub of the community. Now sadly infested with the rats.

We moved to Simshill from King's Park in 1999 just before I started secondary school. My neighbour was a Rangers fan but every other kid I knew around my age was one of them and all went to Holyrood, I was the only one that went to KP.

Can I ask a question? Going by the last census, how much of Scotland is Protestant and how much Catholic.

Can I ask a question? Going by the last census, how much of Scotland is Protestant and how much Catholic.
There were 840000 identified as RC. That’s about one in six, although a lot of people identified as ‘no religion’.
EDIT: that was the 2011 census i think, not 2021.

Some people seem to equate that all mockits are RCs , there are plenty race traitors out there unfortunately, so to say an area is " staunch " because of the lack of a bigot factory is a bit too simplistic.

Port Glasgow has more rangers supporters buses leave it than poet buses, the mhanky barstewards here just don't wash their courtroom attire therefore giving an outsider the perception that there are more of the clats the normal folk that live in the port, can't speak for the other places mentioned.
So do coatbridge

Latest posts

Back