Who's watching the game tonight? (All comments in here please)

O shite, they're catching up, it's down to 21 points. I must get two black and white cockerals, and sacrifice them on the altar of the local chapel, in front of an upsidedown crucifix while singing 'Beelzebub , has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeee!!!!'
Those pacts with Satan don't make themselves you know - copy to Kerrydale Street

Hibs should have won, but they’ll drop more points against Livvy, I’m sure of it. Now for Boydy‘s beamer! 12 points plus GD now btw, it’s over guys!

I kept playing games of Mahjong and went back to FF after every game hoping to see a Yasssssssssss every time I went back. I was finally rewarded.

Another 2 points for the goodies and I can see Livvy humping them next week as well.

Turn out the lights.....................The party's over. With apologies to Dandy Don Meredith on the NFL live Monday night broadcast.

Hibs should be ashamed of themselves, only getting a 1-1 draw against that pish.
As I said in an earlier post, Hibs were by far the better team & were never troubled by Celtic as they had nothing up top.

Laxalt cost £12m in 2018, Celtic spent the guts of £10m on Duffy, Soro & Turnbull.

Along with McGregor who could make a case for being their best player & Ping Pong, Hazard & Johnston have played a good amount of games.

6/7 of that team tonight would have started, it wasn’t an U20 team by any stretch & we shouldn’t let that become a narrative.

We win the next 9 and they only need to drop another 4 points for us to be champions. I can see them dropping that in their next two games alone.

Just heard the result. Equalizer in the 91st minute. Fantastic stuff. Hibs are a decent team. Sad that when we played them.

I kept playing games of Mahjong and went back to FF after every game hoping to see a Yasssssssssss every time I went back. I was finally rewarded.

Another 2 points for the goodies and I can see Livvy humping them next week as well.

Turn out the lights.....................The party's over. With apologies to Dandy Don Meredith on the NFL li

If Hibs went for that from start we’d have been talking about 3 points dropped

Embarrassing performance from them

The Mcginn brothers and probably about half their team mates will be crying into their Celtic scarves tonight

doesnt help when the ref refuses to apply the laws of the game fairly for both teams.

Porteous was correctly booked for time wasting but is that worse than the mentally challengeds diving inside and outside the box?

Back