World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

Won an in play on Iran winning, they were by far the better side throughout.

Senegal favourites to beat Qatar, I didn’t see their game against Holland, also wary of dodgy decisions in favour of Qataris. I see a few on here have gone -1 in favour of Senegal

Is it just me but I'm surprised Wales are odds against to beat Iran? I fancy the Welsh to win comfortably here

So did I, absolutely hopeless at betting.

image.png

Got £7.50 on Senegal win, most corners and most shots on target each half. Half way there.

Returns about £68

Glad Qatar scored, seen it was 6/1 them not score in all 3 matches and thought it looked huge.

5/1 to lose all three games. With the Dutch to come that should be a cert now surely.
I saw that 6/1 on Facebook like, a lad posted it - he maybe meant lose all 3 as that sounds miles too big to not score. Ecuador were like 6/5 and then Senegal 8/11 so 5/1 sounds about before it started, Dutch are about 1/7 now.

Valencia 15/2 as first scorer. Gakpo + Valencia to score any time 8/1.

I’m not overly convinced by the Dutch. Ecuador 37/10.

I think there might be a few goals.

Thought I had stuck Hills enhanced offer of Saka and Gakpo both over 1 SOT each 14/1 but the bets not went through.

Bets just been crap , been trying mainly boosts on wins, goals, BTS, DOT and combinations but only had 1 bet up since Monday.

Another 2 bets crashed as Holland failed to.win and Gakpo didn't manage a 2nd SOT, was apparent for the last 15 mins that neither was going to happen ...

Tunisia at 5/4 v Australia good value I reckon.

And also Poland at 10/11 v Saudi tempting but will avoid.

Back