World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

That's bloody nonsense ruling that goal out. Plus why were the extra 2 minutes of extra time just binned?

I have just done England reach final at 9/2, can't help but think France at 11/4 is a massive price though. I expect it to be one of them from the bottom half myself, think it’s 11/8 if you Dutch it.

Just got a SOT bet up. Would they class a SOT if the keeper made a save but the ball looked like it would have hit the bar or even gone over ?

Lucky never wasted any money on the earlier games , but will have a bet on tonight's game and hope its a good one, a lot of attacking, a few goals, a few more corners and some bookings.

Torres & Gnarby 1+ SOT each, boosted from Evens to 3/1 , Sky max stake £10

Torres to score, BTS, Spain win, boosted from 15/2 to 9/1 , Hills

BTS ,each team over 4 corners and over 1 card , 9/1 Hills

Had 20 on Croatia -1 got 90 back

Done Spain -1 4/1 and -2 12/1 £20 each

Not sure why it’s such a big jump but I’ll take 3-0 Spain right now

Lucky never wasted any money on the earlier games , but will have a bet on tonight's game and hope its a good one, a lot of attacking, a few goals, a few more corners and some bookings.

Torres & Gnarby 1+ SOT each, boosted from Evens to 3/1 , Sky max stake £10

Torres to score, BTS, Spain win, boosted from 15/2 to 9/1 , Hills

BTS ,each team over 4 corners and over 1 card , 9/1 Hills

Pish, Torres substituted after less than an hour , that's downed a couple of bets.

The other bets not looking too promising at the moment either, shouldve lumped it on Busquets getting booked.

is anyone actually winning any money on this tournament?

even my penalties bet has fallen off a cliff
F*ck all. Self excluded myself for 30 days from Willie hills on my app as it was only going one way

I’ll be glad I done it in a months time as this tournament is lethal

Ah well disastrous day so far particularly with Richarlison not having any SOTs, so bailing out for the rest of the day.

I see there is a few boosts on Ronaldo SOT and goals, but Uruguay have only lost 2 goals in 10 matches , so not going to get frustrated watching a bore fest, guess I could go for a 0-0 but that would no doubt result in 4-4 draw !

I have

Brazil
England
Portugal
Netherlands
Spain
France
Argentina

All to win their groups, I’m getting 621 for my 50 quid stake but cash out of 346 just now!

I never cash out but on this one I’m tempted! I can see Argentina fucking it up but not sure

I have

Brazil
England
Portugal
Netherlands
Spain
France
Argentina

All to win their groups, I’m getting 621 for my 50 quid stake but cash out of 346 just now!

I never cash out but on this one I’m tempted! I can see Argentina fucking it up but not sure
I have all of these to win groups but the bottom one looks like letting me down.
Spain
England
Brazil
Holland
France
Belgium

Kane goal or assist @ evens.

Harry Maguire & Ben Davies to commit 1 or more fouls each 2/1

I'm back at it and also have these 2, and Iran v The Great Satan, BTS , no draw , also a red card.

Free Paddy £5 bet
Foden to score or assist
England handicap -1
Over 3.5 cards
Wales over 2.5 corners

Back