Worst referee performance I’ve ever seen

Corriebear

Last man challenge on Morelos, not given
Morelos booked for persistent fouling after 2 challenges
Bowman on a yellow, breaks a players nose with another elbow, nothing

And to be fair:

Alves should have been off.
Two blood injuries and both times doesn’t stop the game

I’ve never seen a performance that inept before.

It’s beyond reproach how bad referees have been against us this year.

We weren’t good enough today, but it’s difficult when you know you’ll have the %^*& kicked out of you and the referee won’t do a thing about it.

Beaton's performance against Hibs was far worse.

The Motherwell striker broke our centre halves nose and we never even got a foul. Any other country in the world and it's a straight red.

It's fucking scandalous and it's about time we came out and said something about it.

nowhere near the worst but he was either lenient or blind at times. The tackle on morelos should have been a red for last man nevermind the hip high tackle.

I wish he had booked alves at least because we know he is now going to be done.

Referee standards against us this season have been nothing short of criminal. The performance was substandard and this was a game ideal for Kenny Miller. Alves does not look the player we required.

It will never stop until the club do something, they seriously need to start growing a set and deal with the issue in hand. How many more injuries like the one with Cordoso will it take? it is now fair game to elbow our players.

That being said today we were utterly abysmal, our players let us down all over the pitch and the manager is clearly on borrowed time

The referee was poor.
But Motherwell told us it would be a battle.
Pedro picked the wrong team for that.
The manager got it wrong, and he is paid to get it right.

I had a thread up on this, but it got pulled.
Censorship is alive and well.

The ref was atrocious, absolutely pitiful, still didn't make a difference to our dreadful display.

Motherwell were the better side, they took their chances and were comfortable winners.

Its the norm now. We are bullied far too easily.
Pena was posted missing,Dorrans the same.
High balls to Morelos aint gonna cut it.

Referee standards against us this season have been nothing short of criminal. The performance was substandard and this was a game ideal for Kenny Miller. Alves does not look the player we required.

Miller would have shored up the defence, eh???

Opposition players know they can commit assault on Rangers players, with little or no consequences. Therefore we can expect more of the same.

I’m sorry but that was cheating.
Bowman should have been off in the first half for the challenge on John when he had been booked then he should have had a straight red for breaking Cardoso’s nose.
As for the decision on Morelos in the first half? Laughable.
We missed our chances but the officials were abysmal

He was poor but that isn’t why we lost the game. Alves should have been off the park also.
If the fucking spastic ref had done his job properly then the Alves situation would never have happened as that ugly c unt bowman would have been off not only after the assault on John but after deciding to break Cardosas nose.. Trying to excuse the ref hear is 19th Century Terrorist like.

Your comment is fucing reeking.

Stop the excuses.

We've not won three games in a row under Pedro. In Scotland ffs. The worst league in Europe.

I’m sorry but that was cheating.
Bowman should have been off in the first half for the challenge on John when he had been booked then he should have had a straight red for breaking Cardoso’s nose.
As for the decision on Morelos in the first half? Laughable.
We missed our chances but the officials were abysmal

Absolute tosh.

Anyone who thinks officials are setting out to cheat us, or any other team, should not go to or watch football anymore.

General standards of refereeing is terrible but they're not cheating us.
Did he cheat with Alves at the end? No, he was just rubbish and made several astonishing decisions during the game.

images
I've had enough for today, I'm away to drown my sorrows

He’s joined Beaton on the list of people who should never again referee any game of football.

Par for the course these days; absolutely no surprise that a ref has a poor game with us and gets more decisions wrong that go in the opposition favour. It doesn’t even stand out amongst other refereeing performances of recent years.

It needs addressed, but we’ve got self-inflicted problems we need to address first.

If the fucking spastic ref had done his job properly then the Alves situation would never have happened as that ugly c unt bowman would have been off not only after the assault on John but after deciding to break Cardosas nose.. Trying to excuse the ref hear is 19th Century Terrorist like.
No where in my post did I excuse the refs performance, still doesn’t negate the fact that we missed 3 great chances when game was 0-0.

Also the Alves incident had nothing to do with Bowman as it was Moult he tangled with, so that point still stands.

The referee was poor.
But Motherwell told us it would be a battle.
Pedro picked the wrong team for that.
The manager got it wrong, and he is paid to get it right.

I had a thread up on this, but it got pulled.
Censorship is alive and well.

Yes you aren’t allowed to voice your opinions on the Glasgow Rangers manager on a Glasgow Rangers fans forum !!!!!! What is that all about

Miller would have shored up the defence, eh???

It was a game for a set of baws in the middle of the park. Only Jackmoffered that - piss poor from Dorrans and Pena especially. Shocking.

Referee performance was dreadful and I actually think it was neglegent and dangerous too, culminating in a broken nose for Cardoso. Lost control and had no consistency.

Back