Votes: 27 2.5%

Votes: 198 18.1%

Votes: 76 7.0%

Votes: 98 9.0%

Votes: 170 15.6%

Votes: 268 24.5%

Votes: 170 15.6%

• Total voters
I agree. I also like the kit when we change it at away games to blue shorts and socks. A full blue kit stands out and looks good. I think we should mix it up , as long as blue is the main colour
Oh yes, love our all blue kits.

Ed-E-Tyk-XYAEVBLR.jpg

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg

For me, our first kit back in the Premiership and our 2004 Diadora one.

rangers-fc-2016-2017-puma-kit-8.jpg

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg
Controversial opinion maybe, but I always felt the 94-96 home Adidas shirt was too dark a blue. Love the shirt and the memories of Gazzas hat trick against Aberdeen etc. But that one always stood out for being too dark a blue. Probably to do with all the different RFC logos thru it that were a dark colour anyway.

Controversial opinion maybe, but I always felt the 94-96 home Adidas shirt was too dark a blue. Love the shirt and the memories of Gazzas hat trick against Aberdeen etc. But that one always stood out for being too dark a blue. Probably to do with all the different RFC logos thru it that were a dark colour anyway.
Thought that too, but if you look at it, it's actually quite comparable to our earlier tops, 1,2,3 and 4.

Screenshot-20220114-094545.jpg

Should the club not decide on a shade, possible poll via STs and MyGers, and register it as Rangers Blue on the Pantone scale then future kits etc will be the same colour?

I thought the club had already decided on a "Rangers blue" a couple of years ago. Assumed this would also apply to the kit.

Following a lengthy consultation period with Rangers’ domestic and international supporters, partners and staff, the club is launching as part of this new initiative:

A new interactive website and app

A refreshed READY crest

A new brand identity, to include the ‘Rangers blue’ and a club typography

7 for me. Proper Rangers blue, the iconic colour on an iconic top for an iconic club.

Another vote for one that wasn’t on the list and that’s the ‘86 top from Souness era.

I thought the club had already decided on a "Rangers blue" a couple of years ago. Assumed this would also apply to the kit.

Following a lengthy consultation period with Rangers’ domestic and international supporters, partners and staff, the club is launching as part of this new initiative:

A new interactive website and app

A refreshed READY crest

A new brand identity, to include the ‘Rangers blue’ and a club typography
I'd like to see what the "Rangers blue" looks like if anyone can help if possible.

My thoughts on the poll, I'm slightly surprised our current top got 30 votes. I'm just not overly keen at all on the shade of blue. Last years was a much better colour.

Pretty shocked 8 people voted the Diadora one. It's the same colour as our sun bleached seats at Ibrox:p

72 people agree with my choice:cool: (number 3) What a kit and what a team that wore that. Lovely colour.

No surprise that fans view our European Cup shirt as their favourite Rangers blue though. Will be interesting to know if it was mainly older bears that voted for it or if anyone under 30 did.

8 is what I grew up with
& I suppose being younger at the time - my memory might be playing tricks -

But it seems as if we had the blue in 8 (although the photo shows a later toff version) for longer than any other version since

Consequently it's like any version after that - no matter how similar - isn't the 'original' - & therefore seems not as authentic

For some reason - there doesn't seem to be a 'Standard' royal blue
Anyway they're all good

Another fav of mine is the blue with white pin stripes from my first cup final in 84 and also my old man’s cousin even though not a popular player on FF played in that strip Jim bett played in it
b238630fd8e0d44d645f8d354cca1669.jpg

Very nice! I wasn't born then so missed out but I'm glad good quality photos are available.

• Love
Reactions: TQ3
I'd like to see what the "Rangers blue" looks like if anyone can help if possible.

My thoughts on the poll, I'm slightly surprised our current top got 30 votes. I'm just not overly keen at all on the shade of blue. Last years was a much better colour.

Pretty shocked 8 people voted the Diadora one. It's the same colour as our sun bleached seats at Ibrox:p

72 people agree with my choice:cool: (number 3) What a kit and what a team that wore that. Lovely colour.

No surprise that fans view our European Cup shirt as their favourite Rangers blue though. Will be interesting to know if it was mainly older bears that voted for it or if anyone under 30 did.

I think these are the colour codes of the blue they came up with.

Hex #0033A0
RAL 5002
Pantone 286C

Wow it really is a cracker. Would love to see it without the cheap Tennants logo.

Edit: here it is

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg
Wasn’t this just a training top at the time and the only thing we had enough of to allow Jimmy Bell to get numbers onto them for the first game?

Wasn’t this just a training top at the time and the only thing we had enough of to allow Jimmy Bell to get numbers onto them for the first game?
No. If you look it has 1972 stitched into the inside of the collar, it's a retro nod to the 1972 European Cup Winners cup kit.

That's an interesting take. Our current kit looks quite a similar shade to that. We also had a Saltire on the shoulder of our 2006/07 kit. This one reminds me of Barry Ferguson, Kris Boyd and unfortunately Paul LeGuen!

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg

Screenshot-20220114-083926-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Umbro logo was bizarrely way too high on the kits from this era.
I always thought they put it that high up because they were expecting squad numbers to be added to the front of shirts and the numbers would be beneath the umbro badge.

Chose 6 but could be because I like the strip.

Was a thread on here a while back about Rangers blue paint code. Anyone know it? Front door needs done and it’s a similar colour already but would be nice to get the exact one.

Back