Tom Miller today

Tailwind

Catches a lot of unfair flack. Was great today.

Some pretty funny moments too, eg when you could hear the Motherwell sponsors giving Mugabe Motm and he said something along the lines of names being thrown in to a hat to select that one.

In a minority here but prefer Tom to Clive.

Dont need stats from Clive about so and so being the second highest scorer against Rangers in recent years behind Edouard and more shite like that. He’s not on ITV now and that doesn’t enhance my viewing as a Rangers fan. Tom over Clive for me.

Another weekly CT bashing thread.Who’d have thought it.Both of them are excellent.
Don’t remember ever having seen one before.

If you consider that mild OP as bashing I suggest you leave the house wrapped in a layer of cotton wool underneath a layer of bubble wrap.

Some pretty funny moments too, eg when you could hear the Motherwell sponsors giving Mugabe Motm and he said something along the lines of names being thrown in to a hat to select that one.

Dont need stats from Clive about so and so being the second highest scorer against Rangers in recent years behind Edouard and more shite like that. He’s not on ITV now and that doesn’t enhance my viewing as a Rangers fan. Tom over Clive for me.

Tom spoils the game by talking

TM no trade mark, is a legend.

I just remembered my moan from Wednesday.

What the %^*& was extra replays of Browns goal and celebration all about on RTV!?
On a separate note, all sports broadcasters these days, Sky, BT, RTV, anyone showing anything but the game when the ball is in play. What the F is that about? Cut to some random Motherwell cnut warming up when the match was going on today. They do shit like this more and more these days and it’s bloody infuriating

No debating Tom is a massive blue nose, but he rambles on way too much, too often. And a lot of the commentating can be a little cringe. I prefer Clive personally, do find it strange his updates on celtic related facts every now and then, but everyone has their own right to their opinions.

Tom is just a fan with a microphone. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it isn't. I'm not overly keen on Clive either tbh.

Tom Miller a better broadcaster than Clive Tyldesley?

LOL
It’s irrelevant to be honest but one is a proven professional and the other is a guy named Tom.
Clive is a professional commentator, Tom is a fan with a Mic

Clive is miles better, I’ve no dislike for Tom as such, Clive is a massive upgrade
Tom > Clive

Clive is well researched but I don’t want to listen about other teams successes, goals, performances against us. Not interested.

On a separate note, all sports broadcasters these days, Sky, BT, RTV anyone showing anything but the game when the ball is in play. What the F is that about? Cut to some random Motherwell cnut warming up when the match was going on today. They do shit like this more and more these days and it’s bloody infuriating

Sky had got a lot better at it, though noticed the game today that we saw a lot of shite when the ball was in play.

And he stays about 1/4 mile from me I found out last week.

I don't get the flak aimed at Tom at all.

Same. He's dyed in the wool and more pro-Rangers than anyone in media. We complain about the opposite, right?

Having said that, I am neither up nor down about any commentator - pro or anti. I don't hang on their every word. It's just background noise for me.

I watched Aberdeens own TV channel previously as I couldnt bare any more Tom so it wont surprise anyone to know that I much prefer Clive.

Back