Sunday’s games of football

Their next four games are away to Motherwell, Ross County, St. Mirren and St. Johnstone.

Surely they must drop something, particularly up in Dingwall.

Well, it is. Today they're not trying anything like they did in that game. They've applied no pressure from the first minute of the game. Whether that's instructions, an off day, inconsistency or whatever you can bet your bottom dollar they'd have tried harder against us today.

And we would have battered them in similar fashion.

There are two teams in a game of football, it’s quite clear we rocked up at Tannadice in August completely unprepared and duly put in a disgraceful performance, and got exactly what we deserved which was %^*& all.

Watch Hibs at Hampden in the final. They will sit back and allow the scum to dictate and pass the ball at will.
By the time they realise that the filth are actually shit as well, the game will be lost by then.
Was really hoping they'd sack Ross and get a proper non Celtic supporting manager in before the final. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though.

Watch Hibs at Hampden in the final. They will sit back and allow the scum to dictate and pass the ball at will.
By the time they realise that the filth are actually shit as well, the game will be lost by then.
Nonsense hibs are the only ones who really hand it to them even when we was struggling. Hibs went at them.

Dominant Celtic today. Flat track bullies - DU just had their tummies tickled
Very confident we won’t lose to Celticcthis season. They are made for us. They’ll come on , get frustrated when they don’t get the goals “ their dominance deserves”!and we’ll pick them off .
Just like the good old days

The same Aberdeen who took points of them last season but lost all 4 games against us?
What you are saying is when Ryan Jack played for Aberdeen he didn't try against them but did against us?
You are putting the Celtic team of last season into this debate (jeezo).
I've spoken to an ex Aberdeen player at a bar in Portugal...he admitted the Aberdeen team he was in tried harder against Rangers.
When I worked in Aberdeen even the dons supporters admitted the same. When I asked why I was told.... 'we hate Celtic as well but utterly despise Rangers... It's a different level of hate"

They were always going to win that game. Thought their keeper may have chucked in a howler and was close to that prediction early on.

They lose when you least expect it. We used to slip up when you expected it.

A 3-0 win at one of the traditional hard away grounds . Lying to yourself if you don’t think it’s a good result for that lot .

This league title will be decided by the remaining 3 old firm games . No other team in this league will do us favour . Will take 90 points to win this league

That argument has been made at this stage in the season for as long as I can remember and each time has proven to be complete bullshit.

I've spoken to an ex Aberdeen player at a bar in Portugal...he admitted the Aberdeen team he was in tried harder against Rangers.
When I worked in Aberdeen even the dons supporters admitted the same. When I asked why I was told.... 'we hate Celtic as well but utterly despise Rangers... It's a different level of hate"
Which one?

2-1 Plymouth on 85 mins.

The team in green and white take the lead against the team wearing blue. I'm raging. Yes, I'm that immature :))

Plymouth just scored from a corner which was inches outside the area before it was taken.

Aye about 10 games ago we need to forget about that . There current league form is 9 wins and a draw in last 10 games . There poor start to the season is no longer important
Of course it's important if they started well we wouldn't be four ahead. Three points at the start of the season is as important as three points at the end. You can't say they won't drop points when they have already dropped plenty. Their form is good, but it's nothing to suggest they will go the rest of the season winning every game.

When I worked in Aberdeen even the dons supporters admitted the same. When I asked why I was told.... 'we hate Celtic as well but utterly despise Rangers... It's a different level of hate
I know they hate us but what you are saying is every player, manager or coach at Aberdeen or any club deliberately lost games against them, it's garbage

Noticed Forrest went off, was that injury related or for rotation purposes? Crocker and Walker were too busy polishing their rockets over 'dominant' Celtic.

Dominant Celtic today. Flat track bullies - DU just had their tummies tickled
Very confident we won’t lose to Celticcthis season. They are made for us. They’ll come on , get frustrated when they don’t get the goals “ their dominance deserves”!and we’ll pick them off .
Just like the good old days

Even for how timid Dundee Utd were, they still carved the Yahoos open a few times

“Without kyogo and jota they are nothing”, both not scoring today, still a comfortable 3-0 win. Title race is on this season, thankfully we are better all round although January transfer window will be massive for us.

I understand seing how utterly inept Scumdee Utd were today makes our result at tannadice the more frustrating; however, I put it down to just a really bad day at the office. We got what we deserved on the day. It can happen in football.

It's the dropped points against Motherwell and Hearts at home from being in a winning position both times that's inexcusable. 4 points pissed away. We would have been out of sight had we taken the umpteen chances created.

Nonsense hibs are the only ones who really hand it to them even when we was struggling. Hibs went at them.
I’ve only been watching Scottish football since 1968 and in that time, Hibs have beaten Celtic once at Hampden.
Look at their last 4 results against us at the same venue.

Their next four games are away to Motherwell, Ross County, St. Mirren and St. Johnstone.

Surely they must drop something, particularly up in Dingwall.

Big game for us next Sunday away to Hearts. That could put down a real marker.

Courts doing the interview equivalent of exposing his arse to Celtic there. Clearly one of them.

Aye about 10 games ago we need to forget about that . There current league form is 9 wins and a draw in last 10 games . There poor start to the season is no longer important
If they didn't have a poor start then we'd be chasing them, their poor start is important and it will play on their minds as they keep looking at the fact they're four points behind the Champions.

Even for how timid Dundee Utd were, they still carved the Yahoos open a few times
They have a sixth choice Stoke City centre back who they are touting as in with a shout for spfa player of the year
We will score against them - no question

Back