Sunday’s football (except our games)

I'm still in a state of shock, how can that donkey be the League's top scorer. He looks like he's pulling a rag and bone cart most of the time. :eek:

Hearts and Motherwell both had the opportunity to get the riots underway, and both have been fucked over by refereeing decisions. Really frustrating.
it’ll be covered extensively on Sportscene I’m sure. As well as newspaper campaigns calling for fairer decisions for teams playing that lot

It’s embarrassing. It’s probably the same people who laugh at Celtic fans for thinking everyone is out to get them as well.
Do you think Tony Watt has different determination playing against Rangers or Celtic?

Do you Scott Brown enjoyed his goal the same when he scored against us when he scored for Aberdeen than if he had scored against Dundee?

Do you not think some players up their game depending on the opposition?

Do you think Tony Watt has different determination playing against Rangers or Celtic?

Do you Scott Brown enjoyed his goal the same when he scored against us when he scored for Aberdeen than if he had scored against Dundee?

Do you not think some players up their game depending on the opposition?

I think you are embarrassing if you truly believe this actually happens.

At what point does Motherwell's record of results and performances against the Yahoos become worthy of an investigation?

The running theory about Aberdeen's record against them is NOTHING compared to the absolutely shambolic record of Motherwell in this fixture.

To be honest here the stats on Tims v Motherwell just not are very similar to when we played them at Ibrox earlier in the season.

Only difference being that Motherwell scored with their only shot on target against us.

Remember also that this is a team we beat 6-1 at Fir Park this season and 5-1 at Fir Park last season. So they are hardly giving us the fight of our lives either.

I never watch their games but I seen the line up and shocked that Motherwell haven’t made a fist of it against that shite

They are lucky Motherwell are so terrible, the scum don’t look any better than half the dross in the league. One dodgy free kick all that’s in it.

I never watch their games but I seen the line up and shocked that Motherwell haven’t made a fist of it against that shite
They came close to scoring twice in the first half tbf. I haven’t watched the second half but in the first half it was a genuine 50-50 game and either team looked like they could take the lead before the ref awarded the paedos an incredibly soft free kick right outside the box.

Back