Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It's for the courts or the football authorities to make that decision, not us and we should distance ourselves from these type of 'wishes or demands'.

Anyway, this is a digress from the only thing that's important.
Correct. Titles are nothing to do with this. This is about being held responsible for the many lives that lot have ruined. To me that is Tim behaviour, looking to get honours that they haven’t won on the park. Seems familiar, I wonder where I have heard the likes of that before.

Twitter has rightly got a lot of abuse regarding what they allow on their platform, racism, hate speech etc.

Search #map (minor attracted person) and you will openly see peadophiles defending the abuse and sexualisation of kids. It’s absolutely horrific some of the chat that goes on. The account that replied there is equally worrying with some very questionable tweets. I’ve reported but I doubt Twitter will do anything.

Below is a reply we had on the Spotlight Twitter account. Very sinister indeed..

It is a word (name/term) that is given to someone that commits criminal acts (against children) ergo it is a word (name/term) that is given to a criminal.

What the %^*& is it that drives these kinds of people. The police should be chapping that animals door ffs. It is terrifying that people with this mind set are walking about in an open society.

It's for the courts or the football authorities to make that decision, not us and we should distance ourselves from these type of 'wishes or demands'.

Anyway, this is a digress from the only thing that's important.
Victims is the paramount importance. The SFA inquiry was an exercise to muddy the waters for their football team but there was a quote that gives reasons why they should be sanctioned. When they were aware of children being sexually abused instead of doing the right thing they centralised responses to protect its standing and reputation. Why should that bastardised standing and reputation continue as is without it getting corrected?

If this is again pushed back then I suspect that this is more evidence something is not right here...I mean how many times would that be now?
Is someone working in the background hoping he croaks it?
If it is delayed what happens then? Is it time to apply pressure with phone calls and emails to the PF, protests outside the PFs offices at Almada St and Ballater St? The PFs office are beginning to to look as if they have something to hide in all this and toeing the party line for the benefit of the accused and a certain football club.

Must be " friends " in high places I guess BB , you know the old saying " birds of a feather flock together " . A real chamber of secrets in that den of iniquity which I hope will be brought to public attention in the not too distant future . Fingers crossed the victims get some kind of justice although the mental strain they have suffered in their memories about these animals will be there forever I guess . Memory man Kelly and McGinn must be brought to book once the trial starts hopefully .
Well said Alex, as ever.

Below is a reply we had on the Spotlight Twitter account. Very sinister indeed..

Okay, what do you call a paedophile who abuses, assaults or sexually assaults people, not of legal consensual age children?
What word is correct.
By the way, you enabler, lookup paedophile in a dictionary.
(A person, not a condition, who is sexually attracted to children. US- pedophile).

So, if Dave Thompson is right, and "paedo-philes" are not criminals, but people with a mental condition, successive Celtic FC chairmen, directors, managers, coaching staff and players stand guilty of operating and supporting a recruitment policy which has endangered children for four decades.

And of covering it up for five-and-a-half decades.

This might be useful evidence in the upcoming class Action against Celtic plc. For the victims.

The reply demonstrates the twisted logic of these individuals. They believe they are showing affection to the kids they abuse. They should never be allowed contact with kids for as long as they live. They cannot be "cured" especially since they believe there is nothing wrong with them. A very disturbing reply to a tweet!

Whether paedophiles are criminals or not shouldn't really come into this. It'll probably be defence lawyers who try and claim that in order for such people to avoid facing the consequences of their actions. I believe that it is classed as a mental illness in the DSM. You can find more about it here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
What cannot be argued is that such creatures are a danger to children and should be locked up. Mental illness or not, they cannot be allowed to destroy the lives of human beings. Statistics show that (real) mentally ill people are more likely to be the victims of attacks in this country as opposed to committing crimes. In this case I don't recognise their mental illness claims - they knew what they were doing. Molesting children must be answered for. No person can simply claim they are mentally ill and those who do, and manage it, are usually locked up in secure psychiatric hospitals where, in my opinion, they will receive the treatment they deserve. Whatever that may be. Either way they get separated from the general public and those who suffered at the hands of them must receive some kind of justice.

Edit: How are those who helped to cover this scandal up to be classed? Is lying and cowardice also a mental illness?

Last edited:

This animal obviously has a thing for wee boys himself (posts trying to normalise paedophilia or at least portray it as an illness that shouldn't be punished) and looks like specifically wee boys that are uncircumcised (many posts attacking circumcisions)

Its scary and sickening how many people Are out there like this.

Last edited:
Can the modern defence by Attorneys of mentally insane at time,has a drugs/drink problem etc. be back dated ?. If so all cases will fail due to this modern malaise.
No doubt the politically correct groups will want an input.
Unfortunately today the perpetrator has more chance of being the victim.

I get the sickening feeling the some prominent people in Scotland want this creature to die in prison before he can be put in front of a jury. Scotland has become a shadow of the country I once knew.
No matter what happens there will be one day when Spotlight will release everything.
What we will never divulge is anything we’ve been told by survivors or families. That goes without saying.
It’s been a long fight. I think it has to be said it’s been too long.
We’re going nowhere. We’ll continue and release what we can when the time is right.

Back