Boycott away grounds

The vote tonight shows that Rangers FANS (not the club) need to organise and stop accepting the club’s inability to stand its ground. We need to make it abundantly clear to the other teams in the premiership that their cosying in with the scum will hurt their bottom lines. Nothing else will make these shower if shysters sit up and pay attention. A boycott of every domestic away game is now required.
It was a vote. We were outvoted...simple as that. Tims got their way again and all their nodding dogs followed suit. Sham.

While I would have expected the club to have commented before now they probably knew they were going to get out voted so were in a no win situation

It is something that would be good to do - the rest of Scottish football needs to feel pain for their bending over to Celtic, constantly.

However, it just simply is not going to happen. Ever and under any circumstances.

Too many people live their lives around doing lines, listening to orange music and tanning bottles of Buckfast on these buses on a Sunday morning. It'll never happen. If it didn't happen after we were kicked out of the league, or after everyone else voted to let Celtic win it, it won't happen now.

This is what we need to do now.

We have supporters that refuse to do this as we have seen over the last decade or so. The club need to refuse tickets in order for this to happen.
Have you read the wailing and knashing of teeth that still persist because we don't get a 100,000 away tickets when we play at the scum dhome?

It’s mental I know to a lot on here but people enjoy following their club. As another poster has said for every one person that does another 10 will snap up the ticket. We couldn’t even fully boycott Dundee United
We all enjoy following Rangers it’s pish but sacrifice is what’s need here not selfish people wanting their day out cause they think they deserve it.Time to mobilise and fu*k these clubs once and for all.

Absolutely agree but it will never happen unfortunately.

In any case, the fact that the OF game is scheduled for midweek tells us that fans will NOT be allowed back in by then. These restrictions will last for a fair old period, probably into March.

If that is the case, this whole scenario actually suits us down to the ground.

All the pressure is on those rattler bastards, don’t be in any doubt of that.
What this guy says

Sliding into bed with the stinking rhats again?
They haven’t though, they’ve went with their own misguided view that it gives them a chance to get their supporters back in. Probably based on financial desperation. Just because they said they wanted the same thing doesn’t mean it was for the same reason.

Why would teams want to play in front of 500 fans when they could delay the games by a few weeks. Every penny is a prisoner in Scotland, I can't blame them for voting to bring forward the winter break.
Covid numbers are projected to be at their peak at the dates of the rescheduled games, there still won't be any more than 500 fans there. This will be closer to 3 months than 3 weeks.

We have supporters that refuse to do this as we have seen over the last decade or so. The club need to refuse tickets in order for this to happen.
We should have done this when we got back up ! I never went back after we got back. Never missed a game before that. Better late than never but so important season?

Get a grip. We didn't do it after they literally tried to put us out of football, but you want it to happen because a game's been rearranged?

Jump, I totally understand what you’re saying. I also totally understand your frustration. I’ve been down in England for over 30 years and don’t go to away games any more. But regardless of how much I’d like to starve the cowards of our money I genuinely think the support the Bears give the Rangers away from home is priceless

I love away games but it should happen.

Particularly Motherwell.

But will only be successful if everyone of us sees the bigger picture and screws over timmy lapdog clubs

It doesn’t “hurt them”

Some have even cut our allocation, why people still continue this pishy line
They cut allocation but not enough so that they don't make money. No away ticket sales will hurt them. Look at Livi, the ground would be empty and it was their manager first out the traps demanding this break.

Sky hold the power, cancelling our subscriptions to them will be more effective that a boycott of other grounds.

It won’t happen for multiple reasons.

We fill out the stands of clubs that voted us out the league.

Some people will follow the team no matter what because to them, supporting the team takes priority over politics.

Too many selfish people too that don’t think about the greater good. When I gave up my GR4 halfway line seat to go on a match by match basis and get the spivs out, somebody had a season ticket on it day 1.

Even if the club don’t accept an allocation, the diddy clubs will open a neutral section and our support will still fill it out.

Imagine for a second the club had the balls to decline away tickets. All that would happen is the clubs themselves would sell them and people would buy them.

Back