Boycott away grounds

The vote tonight shows that Rangers FANS (not the club) need to organise and stop accepting the club’s inability to stand its ground. We need to make it abundantly clear to the other teams in the premiership that their cosying in with the scum will hurt their bottom lines. Nothing else will make these shower if shysters sit up and pay attention. A boycott of every domestic away game is now required.

The vote tonight shows that Rangers FANS (not the club) need to organise and stop accepting the club’s inability to stand its ground. We need to make it abundantly clear to the other teams in the premiership that their cosying in with the scum will hurt their bottom lines. Nothing else will make these shower if shysters sit up and pay attention. A boycott of every domestic away game is now required.
100 percent.

Gotta love a boycott away grounds thread/request.

Been a while since I’ve seen one I think.

I’ll never forget the high profile Tannadice scabs.

Our support are incapable.

Absolutely agree but it will never happen unfortunately.

In any case, the fact that the OF game is scheduled for midweek tells us that fans will NOT be allowed back in by then. These restrictions will last for a fair old period, probably into March.

If that is the case, this whole scenario actually suits us down to the ground.

All the pressure is on those rattler bastards, don’t be in any doubt of that.

Been saying it for donkeys they treat us like shit and we keep going back for seconds. Tell them to get to fu*k stick their tickets and enjoy full house Saturdays without us.

How many times do we need to go through this ffsthe club asked our fans to boycott dundee utd and bellends still turned up never going to happen.

This is what we need to do now.

We have supporters that refuse to do this as we have seen over the last decade or so. The club need to refuse tickets in order for this to happen.
Absolutely. It's time for all those celt*c supporting d*ddy clubs to suffer the consequences of their decisions. In the past I would never have been in favour of Bears not following the team to away games, but as well as us beating them on the park, it's time to hit them where it hurts most.

We could sell most away allocations 10 times over.

Great idea in principle, if it actually gained something but it would never work in practice.

It’s mental I know to a lot on here but people enjoy following their club. As another poster has said for every one person that does another 10 will snap up the ticket. We couldn’t even fully boycott Dundee United
And therein lies the problem. People not able to sacrifice for the greater good. That’s why these things will always go against us. We moan about the board of our club not doing enough, yet the fans are just as bad when things like this really matter. And so we always end up getting treated like sh*t by other clubs - our words are utterly hollow.

if we are to win this league we will need every rangers fan possible to attend every away game.we need to support our team through this!!!

I won't be doing it out players absolutely thrive off it did use see them after we beat hibs and hearts recently we gave them that extra 10% in those games as the fans were absolutely class I'll be there as will as many others

Back