150th Anniversary - Weekend of Legends - March 2022

AC Milan was the only game I attended with my dad and my oldest son. I always get a bit emotional when I hear the Paisley Road West song as it makes me think about that day.

Will be good to see some of those legends play at Ibrox for the last time probably.

I went to the Man Utd one too, really good day.

It had maybe half of the Milan crowd because, from memory, it was played on a holiday Monday ?

Because that is the agreement in place if there wasn't you need to pay to see the game on Rangers TV
It doesn't matter how you dress it up with agreements etc mate, it is wrong. Especially for households with more than 1 season ticket holder, potentially paying for 3 or 4 match tickets to get a stream that would cost £10 for everyone in the house to watch.

It's a separate argument from this really but if the club gave a shit about the fans then they would have considered all this and priced this match appropriately, kept their own peofit to a minimum and passed on the savings to the fans.

I think supporting charity is an added bonus to seeing club and world legends
If it’s for charity I have no issue if the club let us know how much of each ticket is going to charity

Say £5, then great that’s fine. If it’s £1, I think they’re ripping the piss

Not really, it’s an additional match that we’re getting charged for when we’ve just been locked out of Ibrox for a league match we paid for

Surely they could’ve kept that in mind and charged say £10/12
See the first time we bought season tickets and didnt get in folk had a right to moan. Everyone who bought a season this year did so knowing this could happen, you pay yer money to take yer chances

See the first time we bought season tickets and didnt get in folk had a right to moan. Everyone who bought a season this year did so knowing this could happen, you pay yer money to take yer chances
Agreed but to then send it out 3 days after around 95% of ST holders were locked out a game :D

Very good haha. So because I have issues with being milked like a cash cow I’ve to go and calm down

There’s a reason I am where I am in the mygers Ponzi scheme - it’s because I spend a lot of £ buying things from the club. I’m entitled to call them out for ripping the piss
Well mate if you don’t like the scheme don’t spend so much on it then moan. You choose to spend a lot on it as you state. I’m sure there are others who have spent more than you. I mean in general what are you moaning about? £7 difference from liverpool legends game.

Well mate if you don’t like the scheme don’t spend so much on it then moan. You choose to spend a lot on it as you state. I’m sure there are others who have spent more than you. I mean in general what are you moaning about? £7 difference from liverpool legends game.
I’m sure there is, they’re equally as entitled to call it out

Rip the piss with ticket prices but give out MyGers points like confetti - The Bisgrove way :D

£22 for a legends match is ridiculous given we’ve just had 45000 ST holders locked out of a league game we’ve paid for + around 26000 ST holders missed Livingston

Rangers take a absolute piss out of us
I reluctantly agree

Timing of sales is a bit unusual although maybe counting on folk having a bit of extra cash received as Xmas gifts?

I don’t think pricing is that bad, £27 for a parent/child compares to about £20quid plus for the same to go to the cinema.

Wonder if a certain Scouser will be involved?

Did everyone complaining about the price notice we lost £24m last year? You’re acting like the Directors are squirrelling it away for a piss up while booking Kevin Kyle and not trying to plug the massive hole in our finances

£22 seems fine to me to see Luis Figo and legends of the game especially as I’ve just fronted £20 to see us play a part time Scottish team on a week night.

I’m fine with the price, £5 for juniors is good. I know it’s an increase from the Liverpool game, but we’re making donations to external charities etc.

Looking forward to the Papac could still do a job comments come March.

I think £22.00 is bit steep but the concession prices seem about right.These games are usually played at walking pace and you get the odd moment of fun when someone puts a heavy tackle in often because they have slowed up a lot since there playing days.
I suppose at the end of the day it's a bit of fun snd no one is being forced to go.

How much do AC Milan Glorie or Liverpool Legends etc charge for their games?

Genuinely wondering.

£22 didn't jump out as a piss take to me to be honest. But could be wrong.

Would be interesting to see how that compares to the other legends teams.

Rip the piss with ticket prices but give out MyGers points like confetti - The Bisgrove way :D

£22 for a legends match is ridiculous given we’ve just had 45000 ST holders locked out of a league game we’ve paid for + around 26000 ST holders missed Livingston

I have missed both games as well as a full season last year and multiple games the years before to be honest I’m getting fed up paying over £700 fior a ticket not knowing if I will get to see games

£22 to see some retired galacticos and some real Madrid legends, all in

Hope R9 makes an appearance even for 5mins lol

We consistently post record losses. I don’t imagine we will be making fortunes as the expenses for some of the players may be costly. Having said that I think it’s a good event to be part of our 150th anniversary celebrations. I think it will sell out.

Not really, it’s an additional match that we’re getting charged for when we’ve just been locked out of Ibrox for a league match we paid for

Surely they could’ve kept that in mind and charged say £10/12
It’s for charity. You take ten quid off and that’s money away from the charities.

How much do AC Milan Glorie or Liverpool Legends etc charge for their games?

Genuinely wondering.

£22 didn't jump out as a piss take to me to be honest. But could be wrong.

Would be interesting to see how that compares to the other legends teams.
Liverpool Legends vs Barca Legends on the same weekend is £27 for an adult, £17 for concession and £7 for juniors. The players in our match look more glamorous too

Back