Did everybody know this was happening?

I had no idea, I got logged out the previous board and thought that was strange, logged back on none the wiser .. eventually a lot of posts started appearing about the new board!

Came on to this board and thought I must of been the last to be told... as there was loads of posts and threads already!

Not at all woke up after night shift and couldn't log on, thought my lappy had wiped the password then I notice the not so subtle name change then found the various posts about it on twatter etc then joined here sadly wee name change for a new me but still old me since 2000.

seen it was happening yesterday morning it was a sticky at top of the page, surprised I noticed it

I seen the 'abuse of posters' sticky half way down the old board and thought it was strange so checked the top of the board and seen the new sticky about this board. On, registered and approved right away. I am loving this new board. So user friendly and a few more tweeks to it will see it better than the old board in a short while. Let's hope the tims don't bother coming over.

I received the Pm from Suck yesterday morning am, waited for the new forum to come up , registered and confirmed in an email, 3 mins i was good to go.

Was told Footymad were removing links to the new forum and and spent some time posting new threads with the new link till i was eventually banned from Footymad :)

2 day ban, be back tomorrow to post new link to this board.

I had not a clue about it. Never got an email, but, when the link to the old board was posted on here, I was then able to see a Pm from Suck advising of the change.

I noticed someone mentioning in the lounge about it, about 45 minutes before it happened.

There was PM's sent out but if you have a pop up blocker then I think that messes with it and you might not have noticed like me.

I must admit, i don't remember giving this the go ahead, I thought i had more importance than i obviously do.

I had noticed that the sticky's had gone from the top of the page which I thought strange. 10 minutes later I saw Suck's post, followed the link and registered without any problems.
Although it's a bit chaotic just now, I think it'll prove to be a good move.

Noticed a thread about hostile take over from footy mad and a link to this forum before it was censored!

Was wondering what was going on when I logged on to the old board and it had 'footymad' up the top instead of 'FollowFollow'.

Managed to get signed up and in to this new board straight away as well.

Didn't know it was happening, but signed up right away. Had withdraw symptoms last night.

Nope did not have a clue. Was wondering what was going on when it came up "Rangers Mad" at the top.

I think my account was set up under an old work email so I am thinking that's why I never got any communication about it.

Knew nothing about it until I got mail telling me. Registered and was good to go very quickly.
Like this board without all the ads and I can now post pics etc.....much more usable.
:cool: not sure about the smileys though

Didn't know a thing until a lad in work told me about it. Will take some time to get used to but no complaints.

didn't have a clue, just saw the PM and clicked on the link & registered on the new forum, which I have to say I prefer

No clue. New forum seems decent. I had agreed to sell two tickets for Partick cup game, my name was the same on old forum. If you see this get in touch.

Had no idea of the switch but we'll learn from it and move on. Forum geography sorted and we'll be in a good place.

Back