Did everybody know this was happening?

May I say a big thanks to Sucks for motivating me into a name change as my last one was well out of date, by about 8 years.

Oh, and to stay on thread, I did not know. However...

Besiktas_JK%27s_official_logo.png

Didn't notice the sticky about it whilst posting on the old board,then got an email notification about it and noticed the sticky after.The email went to the email addy from my old username which wouldn't let me sign after a lengthy self imposed sabbatical.I had been using my Dad's username for the past five years just to gain access.

When this came along it was time to choose a new username, decided to go for something simple this time as opposed to my other usernames,which have tended to be inventive :)

This came out of fcking nowhere... all that post history wiped out like nothing. Going to take some getting used to this until there's a Lounge to separate out the non-football from the football stuff...

Nope, taken by surprise 20 mins ago and spent the next 5 trying to log into the new forum with my old details

Liking the new set up mind you.

Hadn't a clue. Just appeared last night. Take a bit of getting used to, but hopefully an improvement in the long run.

Saw a post about it yesterday which was quickly deleted. Assumed it was somebody at the wind up, until I was redirected here.

Had no idea and thankfully because I had a day off work got signed up right away and approved, but it was quite funny watching some of the initial confusion on the old board. Hopefully it's all sorted for them now though.

I was redirected her from the Lounge last night.

Just looked on the old board and seems there's nothing happened on it in around 12hrs.

This board is working well across my phone and tablet - very happy with the move

I didn't have a clue, took me ages to get set up and approved to post as well.

Actually had to speak to the wife last night ffs. Traumatic 24 hours.:(

I had no idea but registered and got approved very quickly so not much of a break in between

Had been on the old forum at work, got home fancied a wee nosey and then my world was turned upside down, log in details weren't working, had no idea what was happening. Glad it all worked out though.

Not a clue what was going on yesterday when I tried to log in to the old board and it brought me here

I had no idea. Seen a post of Twitter and thought it was a wind up of some. Managed to get registered instantly before everyone else had to wait to be verified.

Nope, no idea. I have it on my Favourites list & clicked on it at about 9 pm last night & found this site. I re-registered & was allowed on around 11.10 pm.

I received the e- mail from Suck at 2.02am this morning telling me about the move. Better late than never I suppose.

Didnt have a clue but first post on old board had a link to here, with a note from FM admin further down explaining what happened. This board will be better once there are a few different sections. Plus we all get avatars. (Insert smiley face once its not a green one)

I was on the old board from 5-8-06 & I've been on Facebook seven years & never knew that we had a Facebook page.
You learn something every day.

I didn't have a clue, took me ages to get set up and approved to post as well.

Actually had to speak to the wife last night ffs. Traumatic 24 hours.:(
I signed up with my own name stupidly so had to wait for that to be deleted then started again, took about 24 hours

Nope, had no idea and it took ages to get "approved". Thought I'd been banned at first.

Liking the new set up though.

Not a clue but didn't take long to sign up again and get approved. But why weren't we warned this was about to happen?

What was the actual reason for the board being moved?
I have seen mark's email about them being only given short notice themselves but was there a fall out?

Back