Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell this is insane not only for Rangers but Scottish football.

If this goes through a massive well done to the recruitment team.
It'll get made out by the usual suspects in the media as "a massive gamble to sign an injury prone player"

I see old mutton is out comparing Ramsey to Fartson don't they just love a Rangers story, imagine Ramsey signing for the bheasts he would be creaming himself

How do you do shirt personalisation on the Rangers Store site?

There’s a Number 16 I’ve got lined up here :D

Ross wilson will need a boost before moving on to next target

94479011_0_640x640.jpg

Think people need to remember it’s a very common practice online now for outlets to use Photoshopped pics prior to official unveilings.

They’re not trying to suggest they’re real, it’s just a common visual aid to get the point across.

Even Sky etc do it now.

My point being there’s not as big a need to scream “omg totally fake shut up” anymore.
Sky have been doing it all season with Morelos

I’ve been posting on FF on and off under diff usernames since early 2000’s and this has wiped the floor with any other day that I can remember. Complete and utter fantasy 5 hours ago to Googling how do you say bring on the bead rattlers in Welsh in half a days work.

Superb
Thinking we were signing Messi and ending up with Federico Nieto was a classic :)) before anyone really knew who Messi was at the time. Seem to remember there was an airport pic and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back