Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the vid of Zukowski, he receives the ball around the box and shoots or sends in a cross every time. Very direct. Showing the best qualities of Tav in fact.
Didn't see much of him defending right enough! ;)

Dont care about any buy options. If we get payers in that win us the league we will then have enough cash to buy others that we need. This is one of our biggest seasons to finish off the septic so I dont care how it is done and if loans then thats OK.

Ramsey unbelievable signing, souttar in early would be excellent too. Any truth in wanting to bring a striker in? Haven’t seen anything since that royalnavy2704 guy on Twitter mentioned it

I think the option to buy, if it exists, would be so we can flip him. He’s a risk right now and people want to see that he can still hit the same heights. If he does and we can get him for £5m, a club in England would immediately double that to get him down the road. Happens all the time elsewhere in world football but very rarely in UK

Daily Record saying Ramsay turned down Aston Villa to come to us.
My cock’s about ready to tap out
32fc5aac5965277600f4f6be50369c82.gif

I can't wait to hear the first few butcherings of his name...

I think the option to buy, if it exists, would be so we can flip him. He’s a risk right now and people want to see that he can still hit the same heights. If he does and we can get him for £5m, a club in England would immediately double that to get him down the road. Happens all the time elsewhere in world football but very rarely in UK
Did a Belgian side not flip Jack Hendry that they got from the crash barriers?

Ramsey unbelievable signing, souttar in early would be excellent too. Any truth in wanting to bring a striker in? Haven’t seen anything since that royalnavy2704 guy on Twitter mentioned it
There was a suggestion of Weissman earlier today that was quickly shot down as nonsense.

That Royal Navy guy is a fantacist that steals hints from here and claims he has a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back