MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a chore to watch. Domestically there's just something not happening with this team. Puts the pressure on them tomorrow now.

Better second half and the correct substitutions. Easy argument some should’ve started. Kent and Aribo look like they’re gassed. Hagi is sorely missed, even if played from the right.
3 points. I’ll take it

A difficult game. 2nd half much better. Pressed more. Brilliant pass from Kamara. Superb from Roofe. Saw the game out. Well done Gio for changing the game. 3 points. More pressure on them. Still, room for improvement.

Well that was fucking horrendous. 3 points is what matters obviously but we can’t keep playing like this and getting away with it.

3 points
We need 8 more 3 points and job done

However shocking 1st half and a little better 2nd but a hard watch

When you put it like that it’s clear we’re running out of time to overhaul them.

I still maintain I don’t think we’ll win both old firm games so we need another favour now after blowing it last week. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day for us

could see the thinking in taking off alfie today,it just wasn't sticking to him today and we needed something different,alfie these past few weeks has been the one constant source of positivity but it just wasn't to be today, im sure he will be back to normal come thursday night

Been a tough watch last few weeks. Corners are atrocious at both ends. goalie’s distribution woeful, defence shaky and the midfield all over the place. But thank f@ck we won today!

That was torture being at work and constant checking phone for updates. Thought goal was never coming. Delighted with the 3 points

Are you trying to access via the 'substitute' website or the regular RangersTV website? If you are in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland - and don't have a VPN - then you should be on the 'substitute' website. If you are in England then the only way to get it is using a VPN.

If you have a VPN - and it seems you do - do the following:

If using a VPN and trying to purchase the game if you get redirected to the new website then try clearing cache/cookies, closing down your browser and then opening your browser and trying again on the real RangersTV website. If 'overseas' you should be nowhere near the new website. One quirk though, you need to click on the gold Subscribe button on the white menu bar at the bottom of the screen and not the Subscribe button next to the game. If it doesn't appear keep clearing cache/cookies until it does.
Many thanks for your help VB. You're always good at doing your best to assist.

It was on the regular website. I didn't have any problems with them taking the £9.99 for the game, The other one caused me no end of problems too. I just gave up.

Unlike Warburton, I had a plan B and saw around 65 mins of the game in the end. I'll go through your recommendations to the letter next time.

Enjoy your weekend my friend.

WATP

I actually cheered our play in the last 5 minutes. Thought we kept them pinned right back, mainly in the corner and resisted the stupid fouls that let the opposition launch it into our box.
That was the attitude we should've started with. Just glad of the points.

Bassey is rapidly becoming a very, very good defender.

I'm hugely impressed with his development.
He's never a CB though he needs game time at LB the centre of the defence will need the biggest change in the summer by the looks of it

It wisnae them not scoring it was us gettin a shot on target.

Not one of the starting 11 were keeping that game from finishing 0-0.

Vast improvement is needed.

Thanks KR.

Not there today courtesy of COVID.

Really poor stuff, but most importantly we’ve won.

Can’t expect to play like that though in the 8 remaining games, and get away with it.

the new compliance officer needs to be having a look at that wee bastards challenge on arfield, he went at him to cause serious injury, if its left to the media they will say f@ck all,so our club need to come out swinging on this one, a horrendous challenge

Positives:
Roofe. We need to get him minutes through the middle. That's where he's most effective. That means either switching to two up top or it means being willing to admit when Alfie's having an off day and making a change. Glad Gio made the latter call today.

Kamara. Not flawless, a few misplaced passes, but I like the flashes of direct attacking play we've seen from him lately. Lovely work for the goal.

Bassey. He's on course to be one of our players of the season and if we can win this league he'll have played a big part.

Thought Barisic today was a big improvement on recent form. Nowhere near his old self but not the ghost we've seen recently.

Jack. Out of character him giving the ball away cheaply as he did a few times today, but defensively was great. His aggression nullifies some of the bullshit you get against c*** teams like Aberdeen. Also, just fucking loving seeing him back and building a run of games.

Shout-out too for Alfie's headed clearances from their corners.

I actually cheered our play in the last 5 minutes. Thought we kept them pinned right back, mainly in the corner and resisted the stupid fouls that let the opposition launch it into our box.
Yeah they managed it well. I thought Roofe showed a lot of composure today and really helped the team besides his goal.

Back