Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is still struggling to get to seville via malaga id suggest contactin solhop transfers. ive managed to get on a supporters bus but they were more than happy to take us before i cancelled, good price aswell

What's the deal with british driving licenses? I heard someone say there is some issue because of brexit?
Has anyone here booked for that flight organised by that lassie? I enquired but it doesn't seem right

What's the deal with british driving licenses? I heard someone say there is some issue because of brexit?
Has anyone here booked for that flight organised by that lassie? I enquired but it doesn't seem right
Checked with car hire in Portugal, UK license fine for car hire.
If hiring a car in Portugal make sure u pay the ‘cross border fee’, most car companies it’s 50 euro or insurance invalid in Spain

I have a spare room available for Tuesday 17th in Faro if it’s any use to anybody. It’s less than a mile from Faro Airport and is a double room. I am just after my money back for it as I rather stupidly chose the non refundable option on Booking.com. If anybody is interested, drop me a pm.

Which website did you use to pre book parking? Our hotel advertises parking but not sure whether to pre book somewhere else. Also flying into Lisbon on Tuesday morning from Edinburgh and driving across
Used this website I found on google https://elparking.com/en

Just entered “El Arriendo” in the reg plate section, which according to translate is “rental”. Will deal with the argument on the way out on Thursday. I’ve got a booking reference and the card I paid with.

Free cancellation until the day before.

I used it in Moscow and a few other places and will be using it again to get to Madrid. Never had any problems with them.
Good to hear. My concern is the driver isn't there for the return leg and we are pumped.

Looks like it's probably the best option at the moment.

My uncle and 4 friends hired a boat from Inverkip mariena there already on their way now stopping of a couple of places, if ye can't get a flight bus or train it's an option just putting it out there incase it helps anyone.
As the song goes how we get there we don't know or care so a boat will do:)):))that's loyalty.

Quick question but i fly manchester to milan and arrive at 12:40 then fly to madrid at 14:30.
Is there a chance i wont make the 2nd flight and would i be best booking on another later flight just incase or is that plenty of time?

Defo m8 couldn't believe it a tried to get on but it's 5 max on it as if you get stopped and checked a would be f#*ked but there off now crazy.
How the %^*& would they get stopped and checked in the middle of the Atlantic?

It's a ridiculous story that's clearly not true. Next, someone will be telling me some random burd from Glasgow is flying everyone to Seville on a Boeing 737 she hired herself.

Defo m8 couldn't believe it a tried to get on but it's 5 max on it as if you get stopped and checked a would be f#*ked but there off now crazy.

How much did it cost if you don’t mind me asking? No reason for asking other than curiosity.

It's a ridiculous story that's clearly not true. Next, someone will be telling me some random burd from Glasgow is flying everyone to Seville on a Boeing 737 she hired herself.

How hard could it be?

Stick close to the west coast of UK, same with France, same with Spain.

A wee guy off of here was going to do it round the UK.

Quick question but i fly manchester to milan and arrive at 12:40 then fly to madrid at 14:30.
Is there a chance i wont make the 2nd flight and would i be best booking on another later flight just incase or is that plenty of time?

Get to Manchester 3 hours before your flight. Security is shite.

Can’t see your flight being delayed by 2 hours but you also might have to check back in again if it’s a different airline?

Get to Manchester 3 hours before your flight. Security is shite.

Can’t see your flight being delayed by 2 hours but you also might have to check back in again if it’s a different airline?
Yes its a different airline wich has me worried that i might miss the 2nd flight!

That's Ur option telling no lies why make that up a think each border they pass a think they have to port but am not to sure about that so u can have ur say but a know better.

Yes its a different airline wich has me worried that i might miss the 2nd flight!

Can you check in online? Are you checking in bags?

Try and contact the airport to see if you have to leave and then go back through security. Often do have to do that with ‘self transfers’

Can you check in online? Are you checking in bags?

Try and contact the airport to see if you have to leave and then go back through security. Often do have to do that with ‘self transfers’
Yeah ive checked in online and just taking a small bag with me so dont need to check anything in.
Just looks like ile have to go back through security.
I'll make sure to get to Manchester early as it looks a nightmare at the moment there.

That's Ur option telling no lies why make that up a think each border they pass a think they have to port but am not to sure about that so u can have ur say but a know better.
It's a wee joke mate, some lassie actually has hired a Boeing 737 to fly folk to Seville on.

Had to book via Libson today.

Going to base in Faro/Albufiera.

Any supporters buses taking bookings to daytrip over to Seville?

Need to be getting the bus/train from Faro to Lisbon Thursday morning

What time you arriving in lisbon and when ?

Anyone arriving in lisbon on the tuesday night i have an 8 seater to albufeira

11pm

Have sorted out nearly all of my journey. Coming back from Seville via Jerez and Düsseldorf before on to Heathrow. Could be an interesting flight to Germany. Hope to %^*& we win.

Sure I saw it was costing something like £160,000 and she's just collecting money for it like it's a kitty. Unreal.

I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for A.) collecting and coordinating that money and B.) the behaviour of any potential eurobams on the flight

Just a quick heads up for those still (like me ) trying to get there and back

Trains from Faro to Lisbon are currently £20 on the Thursday , takes about 4 hours but if you only go to Oriente it’s half an hour quicker and only a few stops on the metro to the airport

Really cheap flights to Barcelona from Poznan via budapest 3 hour layover or Budapest direct to Barcelona if you can get there on monday or via Milan on the Tuesday.

Then return flight from Barcelona to Liverpool with ryanair on Thursday.

I'm Glasgow to Madrid via Schiphol Tuesday morning, train down to Seville in the afternoon. Return Thursday from Seville to Manchester via Brussels and bus up the road.

Does anyone know, do you need different forms to 'enter' different countries? I can't get my head around all the various forms each country recommends you complete.
I can’t comment on Brussels,but Amsterdam does not require proof of test or health declaration for transit (changing planes).I’d double check on Brussels though.

Sure I saw it was costing something like £160,000 and she's just collecting money for it like it's a kitty. Unreal.
She must be minted but am sure everyone that's going on that flight will give her good money that they would pay for flights from travel agents I hope they would do that as most of them wouldn't get there any other way. (except a boat haha)

My cousin needs 3 seats from Faro to Seville, landing there at 11AM on the Tuesday.

He's not on FF but really struggling.

Anyone got any seats?

You may already be aware, butManchester airport is madhouse just now, with queues so long that lots of people are missing flights, give yourself a good few hours just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back