Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
For travel from the game back to the airport the best option I can see would be to head to Santa Justa Railway station. The main road (Av de Kansas City) that heads to the airport runs next to it and seems to have a taxi rank.

There's a bus as well that seems to run frequently throughout the day and night. I might jump on that on the way in to get my bearings and at least know what I'm looking for if I feck up getting a taxi :D

I wonder if anyone else has a crazier route than myself and another poster Humbug.
outward Glasgow to Brussels to Toulouse.
Hired car from Toulouse to Sevill(13hrs) and stopping off at Burgos on Tuesday night for Kip, before driving down to Seville in mornin.
Return journey-drive back up to Toulouse-fly from Toulouse to stanstead-Warsaw-Glasgow
You arrive in UK to then fly to Warsaw to get back to Glasgow? All on the same day I take it?

I am on the Tuesday 7.05am flight from Vienna to Seville. I dont see this mentioned in anyone's plans so far but i am hoping it will be full of bears

Is there Expected to be regular transfer buses to and from the airport?

Flights are booked but don’t come with transfers that are arranged. They mentioned they would expect local buses to be put on. But if they don’t they will look to arrange something

Thinking ahead to see if I need to arrange (somehow) my own transport

Is there anyone travelling back to Marbella / Estepona area on the Thursday ? I’m looking for x2 spaces on a bus / minibus etc ? Cheers.

Is there Expected to be regular transfer buses to and from the airport?

Flights are booked but don’t come with transfers that are arranged. They mentioned they would expect local buses to be put on. But if they don’t they will look to arrange something

Thinking ahead to see if I need to arrange (somehow) my own transport

Which airport bud?

Plenty of public, pre bookable, busses available but filling up fast.

We have 55mins from our flight arriving in cdg paris to the connecting flight to lisbon. Never done this before is this normal?
You should be ok mate, you would need to move fast though, CDG is a f*cking maze at the best of times.

I know of a guy looking to charter a plane from glasgow to seville tuesday-thursday if anyone wants details pm me.

£750 a head.

I dont know him but details were passed to me so myself and 2 mates have signed up but no money changed hands.

Last i heard only 20 spaces left.

There's a bus as well that seems to run frequently throughout the day and night. I might jump on that on the way in to get my bearings and at least know what I'm looking for if I feck up getting a taxi :D
If I can get on a bus that would be ideal. I have downloaded an app (Moovit) that has the live bus data on it but I will just take the best option at the time for getting to the airport whether it taxi or bus.

We have 55mins from our flight arriving in cdg paris to the connecting flight to lisbon. Never done this before is this normal?
To put your mind at ease a bit, bare in mind that arrival time is the time you pull up to the gate (not landing time) departure time if as soon as the plane pushes back off the gate.CDG is indeed a shit airport,but it’s enough time.I’ve the same time for my connection at Schiphol,all be it that is a much smoother airport with gates close by each other and no terminal changes.
But as above I’d wear yer Nikeys.

Defo m8 couldn't believe it a tried to get on but it's 5 max on it as if you get stopped and checked a would be f#*ked but there off now crazy.
The authorities wouldn't give feck. They would just think that it was asylum seekers who've changed their minds

If you want to save time when you arrive in Spain download the app called SpTH (Spain Travel Health) and upload your covid passport, flight details and contact info. Its what they will ask for, they're not interested in the NHS app you need to complete your info in this app.

What is the difference between that and just scanning the NHS app?

This app has your flight details plus it Spains version of track and trace. I travelled to Spain a lot during the pandemic and they only accepted this version. This app can read the NHS one and pull the details in using QR codes.

This app has your flight details plus it Spains version of track and trace. I travelled to Spain a lot during the pandemic and they only accepted this version. This app can read the NHS one and pull the details in.
So you can’t rock up with your vaccine docs or show the nhs scotland app?

This app has your flight details plus it Spains version of track and trace. I travelled to Spain a lot during the pandemic and they only accepted this version. This app can read the NHS one and pull the details in using QR codes.
To be fair mate every single post I’ve seen on here or from people that have been recently is that the NHS app is spot on.

Posted the same on another thread, Travel Bank Holidays day trip booking form is back up on their website, might mean they have some spaces left.

www.travelbankholidays.co.uk/rangers
I booked this today.

Waiting on details. I’m interested in how we get back to the airport after the game as I’m assuming it’s flights only. Unless the return is from Malaga then they’ll have to lay a bus on.

So you can’t rock up with your vaccine docs or show the nhs scotland app?

Unless it's changed no. They want all the details added in that app. We need to complete as we are no longer part of the EU.

From website
When you are travelling to Spain from another country, if you do not have an EU DCC or EU Equivalent, you will have to fill in the details of the Health Control Form (FCS) associated with your trip, and have the SpTH QR code that you will obtain after closing your form.

You can get your FCS from the SpTH portal or from the SpTH mobile app.

Once you have correctly completed it, you will be able to sign it (from 72 hours prior to your arrival in Spain) and obtain your QR code associated with your trip.

To put your mind at ease a bit, bare in mind that arrival time is the time you pull up to the gate (not landing time) departure time if as soon as the plane pushes back off the gate.CDG is indeed a shit airport,but it’s enough time.I’ve the same time for my connection at Schiphol,all be it that is a much smoother airport with gates close by each other and no terminal changes.
But as above I’d wear yer Nikeys.
I've got 1 hour 15 minute connection at CDG (never been before) but as its air France to air France I think their terminals are all relatively close together but I won't be hanging around!

For travel from the game back to the airport the best option I can see would be to head to Santa Justa Railway station. The main road (Av de Kansas City) that heads to the airport runs next to it and seems to have a taxi rank.
Problem will be if there’s hundreds or thousands? Trying to do the same?

Barrhead travel
Ctm
Marshall
Travel bank holiday.

That’s just from our side leaving after the game

Getting back to the airport is really putting me off.

There’s going to be thousands of us all piling towards Seville airport. No sure buses or taxis will be running especially if there’s been any trouble.

It’ll be utter chaos, like the fall of Saigon.

Mind you, worth it if we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back