UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Anybody received theirs yet? Ordered mine on Wednesday and said 1-2 days delivery

No mate. Ordered mine Sunday and not heard a peep.

To be honest I just ordered as I figured it’s safer than buying over there. Less likely to lose them!

From the UEFA shop? Or from European Nights/TwelfthMan? I ordered mine from the latter a week ago, and haven't heard a peep since.
I ordered mine from European Nights in a package with Champions League & Conference League Finals for £26. Coming 2nd class Royal Mail. Think they’ll despatch them over the weekend.

I ordered mine from European Nights in a package with Champions League & Conference League Finals for £26. Coming 2nd class Royal Mail. Think they’ll despatch them over the weekend.
Same ordered mine the other day when someone posted it on here. In Florida still so no idea if its arrived back home or not yet.

I got an autoreply from them that said these were the shipping dates:

UEL - Friday 13 May
UWCL - Wednesday 18 May
UECL - Friday 20 May
UCL - Tuesday 24 May

If they are sending all of yours together, seems like you won't see yours til after the final :(

Just ordered one for myself.
I know plenty will want one as a souvenir so here's the link.
You don't get any MyGers points though :))

Anyone had anything from this mob about their order yet?

Placed my order a week ago but haven't had anything other than my confirmation emails at the time.

Programme arrived this morning, really good service. Wonder if they fancy lending a few of their staff to Rangers ?

Got mine today, keeping it wrapped up and will give it to the wee fella on Tuesday or Wednesday, get him into the spirit of things :cool:

Just ordered one for myself.
I know plenty will want one as a souvenir so here's the link.
You don't get any MyGers points though :))

Ordered 2 last Saturday, arrived this morning.

Placed my order a week ago but haven't had anything other than my confirmation emails at the time.
Mine arrived today via Royal Mail tracker.
Haven't had the chance to look at them yet.
I did get an email from them with the tracking info, but it was in my Spam Folder.

All I had was confirmation order and it's arrived today.

Didn't expect it as I got no shipping email. Lovely thing to wake up to.

Edit: Double checked spam folder and yep nothing. Only the confirmation email.

Mine arrived this morning from European Nights.
Anyone who ordered from them better hope their postie ain't a Timmy.. says on the front exactly what it is :D

20220514-111710.jpg

Back