Secondary Ticketing Sites

That's a good point tbf mate I nearly bit the bullet today after 2 cans so can imagine what it'll be like over there lol!
Should've had a cider as well. That's what pushed me over the edge :)
Very real. I was committed to being here anyway, and absolutely wanted to be there. It'd have done my head in. Wasn't willing to lose that on the chance of saving £100 ...

Once a few snap and that mania starts again ....

I've heard the Frankfurt lot aren't short of a few quid either ...

But either way being here is going to be unreal. Fanzone ... whatever.

Very real. I was committed to being here anyway, and absolutely wanted to be there. It'd have done my head in. Wasn't willing to lose that on the chance of saving £100 ...

It's a disgrace how they've distributed tickets. They know people are desperate.

Some tickets available to neutrals/locals is fine but not that amount and certainly not the second ballot. Should've been handed to the club's immediately.

Viagogo.ie. Put a vpn on. Change currency to GBP. Currently lowest price is £1287 all in. I got 2 for £1040 each. Both sent to the app last night.

Always use a credit card.
I am currently looking at Viagogo.Ie and tempted to buy. They don’t list the sections with the tickets , only the categories. Is there a way to ensure its not in amongst the Germans? Or is it just luck with what ticket you get given?

I am currently looking at Viagogo.Ie and tempted to buy. They don’t list the sections with the tickets , only the categories. Is there a way to ensure its not in amongst the Germans? Or is it just luck with what ticket you get given?
Lots are pot luck but some tickets on Ticombo actually state the section etc.

Someone on one of the threads did a poll on sections though ... and there are bears everywhere tbh

Should've had a cider as well. That's what pushed me over the edge

For sure mate, if it wasn't for the admin fees these companies are wanting I'd be all over it.

I don't think so. We didn't find our section until the tickets arrived in the app. We are in S43 so down beside the Germans but there seems to be loads of bears in there. Have a feeling we will outnumber them in the neutral areas.

Worst case scenario I'm sure you could sell a German end one easy enough.

I don't think so. We didn't find our section until the tickets arrived in the app. We are in S43 so down beside the Germans but there seems to be loads of bears in there. Have a feeling we will outnumber them in the neutral areas.

Worst case scenario I'm sure you could sell a German end one easy enough.
Well the bullet has been bitten and tickets purchased. Just need to wait and see when they drop !

Cheers for the help

For Info I used LiveFootballTickets.Com and it arrived in my UEFA App yesterday as promised. Happy with the service as well

Ticombo I noticed has dropped a decent bit.

Shame about the fees tho
Think will see one or two tickets drop but looked there and still sitting around £1250/1300 before fees

As soon as tickets hit £1200 they are being snapped up, so that is probably the point for most.

Only 146 tickets on there currently

Just bought one. F42, so along towards our end. Probably the only chance I'll get to go to a European final with my son so just gone for it.

For sure mate, if it wasn't for the admin fees these companies are wanting I'd be all over it.
The problem with the fees seems to be that they charge VAT which is 20% and then their admin fee. That was the case when I bought tickets previously anyway

Just bought one. F42, so along towards our end. Probably the only chance I'll get to go to a European final with my son so just gone for it.
Got the other one for that section pal that was being sold. Still not received ticket all the same but see you there!

I've just had a look on Ticombo and noticed there is an option to show negotiable ticket prices. I clicked on that, and there are a few with prices of 2k+

These won't sell as there's plenty available for less than this. For those who are looking for tickets and on a budget, might be worth firing in some offers? Might have more success with the offers tomorrow. Appreciate many might have tried this, but might be worth a shot.

I think the Cartuga stadium screening has significantly reduced demand for match tickets. While not the same as being at the game, it's a better option than most we're fearing i.e watching it on phone with a warm can on a pavement.

I think the Cartuga stadium screening has significantly reduced demand for match tickets. While not the same as being at the game, it's a better option than most we're fearing i.e watching it on phone with a warm can on a pavement.
The demands still there but the website has just been a disaster. Although it's not being at the game it's as best an alternative as you'll ever get. Place will be rocking should we get the result

Prices do seem to be dropping which is good for anyone still looking, not so good for me stuck with the spare bought for over the odds before Uefa ballot, it is what it is though. I'd rather we have as many of our fans in there as possible.

Anyone who was unsuccessful in the UEFA ballot had any emails about another chance to buy tickets? Rumour that more on sale today but haven't received anything

Anyone who was unsuccessful in the UEFA ballot had any emails about another chance to buy tickets? Rumour that more on sale today but haven't received anything
Nothing received but I did manage to buy a couple on Friday so maybe I will be excluded for any further ballots which would be the fairest way.

Doubt they will. I didn't apply to the original ballot, so would pray that someone might be a hero and help out if they do...

My mate and his dad got their tickets this morning from LFT.

N44 just a few rows behind me. Hopefully see plenty bears in our section

How do you
With ticombo, if you have created an account you can set up email alerts for when tickets get listed at the price you want.
If you get email notifications on your phone it might be worth doing. I had set it up for alerts at £1k and Ive had a couple of emails as they've been listed

You still need to be quick but its probably worth a shot
Set up alerts? I've registered with them but can't see how to set the alerts up. Cheers

Never mind I got it. Cheers

Last edited:
Another update from me:

I've now purchased 3 tickets off Viagogo using a VPN and all have come through successfully. The last 2 took a few days and we were panicking a bit but all good in the end. Roughly £1220 a ticket, which was about two thirds of the prices on Ticombo on Friday. The prices on Ticombo are still looking higher than Viagogo if people are still looking to spend less on a ticket.

Another update from me:

I've now purchased 3 tickets off Viagogo using a VPN and all have come through successfully. The last 2 took a few days and we were panicking a bit but all good in the end. Roughly £1220 a ticket, which was about two thirds of the prices on Ticombo on Friday. The prices on Ticombo are still looking higher than Viagogo if people are still looking to spend less on a ticket.
What’s the fees?

Another update from me:

I've tried viagogo but not coming up with any tickets for our game

Pretty sure I mentioned to avoid them and go with Ticombo/LFT…
Yeah, I had already bought a ticket from them before the 2nd semi final. They emailed the other day about downloading the app for the tickets and said 1 to 3 days before the game it would be sent.

What’s the fees?
That's all in. I got a Cat 2 on there for £1200 all in on Friday at 7pm. But I've got to say ZvP's was instant ... they didn't even confirm my order for 2 days and I was shitting being let down last min as they have a no cancellation policy.

However ... was in there yday for 6pm just as I was on Runway to take off. So taking my panic out ... probably not as bad as it felt at the time

I've tried viagogo but not coming up with any tickets for our game
Other thing to add is that I was offering people €1000-1100 euros on Ticombo yday (as I was just going to risk it) and they were accepting... so that would come in about £1200-£1300 with fees

If you want a ticket I personally wouldn't risk waiting til everyone gets here and starts snapping. As soon as those tickets start getting swallowed up that could push prices back to £2000+ ... and people were paying that last week

Back