The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baningime seems to be a little unlucky with injuries since signing for Hearts. His style of play means that the cruciate injury could have an effect on his agility and speed - need to see how he reacts that way.

I suspect many who like the look of him are lucky to have seen him play once or twice. He didn't impress in the games he played against us, which isn't necessarily an indication of anything but he wasn't the standout Kamara was at Dundee consistently.

Hearing that we are in for Mattise Samoise. Belgian RM from Gent, in last year of contract and was one of best players in Belgian league last season
Hmm.

He's 5'8 and not very physical. Also think calling him one of the best players in Belgium last year is a stretch - seems to be very little buzz about him that I can find (though I don't pretend to have much knowledge of the Jupiler)

Meanwhile on FF
"I'm Hearing" "A source close to the club told me" "wife's little sister baby is best friends with players cousin and has ensured me 100%" truth .... in actual fact. ...

There used to be a text filter so that if you wrote "I'm hearing" it change it to "I'm making this up for attention" - I fell foul of it when making a joke post!

Baningime seems to be a little unlucky with injuries since signing for Hearts. His style of play means that the cruciate injury could have an effect on his agility and speed - need to see how he reacts that way.

I suspect many who like the look of him are lucky to have seen him play once or twice. He didn't impress in the games he played against us, which isn't necessarily an indication of anything but he wasn't the standout Kamara was at Dundee consistently.
Cruciate recoveries are very good these days are they not? The outcomes seem to be much better than they were even ten years ago.

Yet another example though of a player at Hearts suffering major injuries....

This is his first full season playing every week and he’s done his knee twice with one being a cruciate.

Looks a decent player, but needs to show it over a couple of whole seasons playing every week.

Considering he’ll be 24 by the time he’s recovered, there would be better, younger, lower risk options for us elsewhere if we were taking a punt.

Lewis Ferguson will seemingly be the next Alan Smith. Too bad that the former is still that young and this might go on for another half-decade.

I would assume that Gio will plunder the Dutch, Belgium and similar European markets for talented players, aside from some faces familiar with the Scottish/British game.
Nah, one of two things happen with Lewis Ferguson
  1. He joins on a Free-transfer at the end of his contract in 2024
  2. Aberdeen sell him to some team in England next Summer.
He'd do well for us I think, but it's not something we need to worry about this summer.

Nah, one of two things happen with Lewis Ferguson
  1. He joins on a Free-transfer at the end of his contract in 2024
  2. Aberdeen sell him to some team in England next Summer.
He'd do well for us I think, but it's not something we need to worry about this summer.
I would assume Ferguson will be sold this summer along with Calvin Ramsay to fund a rebuild at Aberdeen.

I do kind of wonder if Morelos is in a funny place with the current coaching team, as much as we missed him, we also kind of didn't wonder if it counts against him a wee bit TBH

The Gent link shouldn’t be ruled out, does sound like Wilson. Could it be that they’ve signed him on a new deal to get more transfer fee for him?
With a video package of him signing his contract? They'd look pretty fucking stupid in the eyes of their fans if they were to then sell him in the same transfer window. I reckon we can forget that one.

Assuming we'll look at the Dutch market, I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Thijs Dallinga.

21 year old Dutch striker with 35 goals and 9 assists in 41 appearances for Excelsior this season and going into the final year of his contract.

Excelsior have a play-off match against ADO Den Haag tonight. If they don't get promoted, I wouldn't imagine he'd cost much more than £1-2m.

With a video package of him signing his contract? They'd look pretty fucking stupid in the eyes of their fans if they were to then sell him in the same transfer window. I reckon we can forget that one.
We are trying to do the exact same in getting players to sign new deals to ensure you get the transfer value you want.

Signing on fee for the new contract, bumps up their wages for negotiating with buying club.

They will be aware its being done for the benefit of both parties
That makes no sense. Clubs have a budgeted number for signing a player that includes wages and transfer fees. Why not just get that money directly to themselves in the form of a signing on fee and better wages from the buying club?

Assuming we'll look at the Dutch market, I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Thijs Dallinga.

21 year old Dutch striker with 35 goals and 9 assists in 41 appearances for Excelsior this season and going into the final year of his contract.

Excelsior have a play-off match against ADO Den Haag tonight. If they don't get promoted, I wouldn't imagine he'd cost much more than £1-2m.
That record is seriously impressive, hope that's someone Vos and Gio are aware of

Someone mentioned another young dutch player Zian Flemming that i wouldnt mind either. Goalscoring midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back