The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Kents numbers were low because he was largely our only threat with Alfie out and noone on the right teams could focus hugely on him. We sign a proper threat to play on the right and divert attention then he is going to play a bigger part.

He could just be saying it though. It did make me feel more confident but then I discovered the house selling bit and that’s dented it ever so slightly lol
Why would he say it if he didn't want to stay.

Article only says his house was taken off the market.

No more loans please.

Even if we could bring Pele or Maradona back from the dead and have them at his peak 1970 or 1986 brilliance it’s has been proven time and again that loan deals do NOT work unless it’s a loan to buy option. The player needs to have a steak in the club and vice versa. Taking on players to keep them fit or on the bench is utterly pointless , use our own boys like lowrie king McCann Weston if gaps need filled.

Yeah, it's medium-rare for one to work out.

Why would he say it if he didn't want to stay.

Article only says his house was taken off the market.
Ive no idea mate, I wasn’t there. My only guess would be to appease a group of gers fans who were on a stag do and make his message to the groom better. Bit of a dampener if he had said ‘good luck on your wedding day, up the forrest!’. He could have just said nothing at the end though so who knows.

Here’s hoping. He’s horrific by all accounts

We have a great keeper McLaughlin is fine for the next 3 years
I really trust John McLaughlin, I have never seen him play for us and had the least bit of concern with his keeping and his kicking is very good as well.
Further, whilst Greegs was perhaps one of the best stoppers to ever play for the club, John is better at commanding his 18-yard box.
We don't really need a first-team goalkeeper we have a cracker already.

Ive no idea mate, I wasn’t there. My only guess would be to appease a group of gers fans who were on a stag do and make his message to the groom better. Bit of a dampener if he had said ‘good luck on your wedding day, up the forrest!’. He could have just said nothing at the end though so who knows.
Footballers know that this sort of stuff gets passed around and so therefore you would imagine he would have to be very stupid to pick misleading words. He must fully know what he is saying and how it will be interpreted .

My mate that gave me the Gio info messaged me right there to say he was told bassey deal done. Villa. 16m upfront rising to 24. I think he is being wound up as the person also jokingly told him months ago we were getting bale. He did tell us about gio before it happened though. However, overall, im calling bullshit.

My mate that gave me the Gio info messaged me right there to say he was told bassey deal done. Villa. 16m upfront rising to 24. I think he is being wound up as the person also jokingly told him months ago we were getting bale. He did tell us about gio before it happened though. However, overall, im calling bullshit.
far too low. Hopefully BS.

Nope, utter tripe from yer pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back