Waiting List 22/23

I got that too
Despite being told last week I am definitely on the list and I have over 600 points
wtaf
Yeah, you got it precisely because you are on the Waiting List mate (and a few others who already have tickets got it as well, seemingly).

Its only an email outlining the process. Nothing more. You are still on the WL and just need to wait for the email with an offer.

Yeah, you got it precisely because you are on the Waiting List mate (and a few others who already have tickets got it as well, seemingly).

Its only an email outlining the process. Nothing more. You are still on the WL and just need to wait for the email with an offer.
yeah well thats all well and good but I had a heart attack when first reading it haha

Those with unsuccessful emails: do you have more than one rangers number? I used to have more than one ST in my name which used the same email

Has anyone else tried what the poster above said and just walked into the ticket office to try and buy one? Be so much easier to have my son one sorted before i go on holiday!
I done it in August 2019, That was after folk on here telling me I’d have no chance with the waiting list.

“In line with supporter feedback, our waiting list is managed via MyGers loyalty points and supporters are invited to purchase a season ticket based on their MyGers points level.”

What’s the gold silver and bronze point levels? I presume they wouldn’t use these since bronze would be an absolute free for all.

So if each bracket has a week and there are 4 weeks until the season then there can’t be more than 4 levels.

If you sign up to the home CCCS you lodge your credit card details with the ticket office.
For EVERY home game not on the season ticket (ALL Scottish cup,league cup and European games) regardless of date/kick off time you will be charged for the ticket and your smart card for your seat will be activated.
Pros-saves you booking fees and hassle of going on the website and buying each game.
Cons-Cost.Most of the games will be either midweek or not 3pm kick offs.

If you don’t want to make this commitment then for each of these “extra” games as a season ticket holder you will have the chance to buy your seat for each game if you choose to do so,as there is a priority sales window for season ticket holders before seats go to public sale.
Cheers mate that helps.
I kind of thought it meant that bit honestly wasn't totally sure at all.
Im not Einstein although I'm not thick either but some of the wording,terminology and explanations in relation to the whole process of ticketing could do with a review imho.

Someone on the thread got an offer yesterday so the first threshold must be open giving people on high points 7 days to purchase. If every threshold gets a week to buy, it seems like the next threshold will be a big drop from the 1000 points + sounds like a free for all again in a few weeks for people on a few hundred points.

what are the current points brackets for each level? ie Gold, silver, bronze?
As of the 19th April 2022, the points breakdown will be as below:

• Gold: 1,616 and Above Points
  • Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points
  • Bronze: 20 - 965 Points

• ( New points totals and tier thresholds are due to be issued in mid July.)

Serious question, what have you been buying to get to 860?
haha I had a Season ticket in bar72 and ticked all boxes to get away games, cup semis etc etc
Had to give that up 3 years ago cos of buying a house, missed one year then went back on the waiting list

Got offered 2 last year but stupidly didnt take them cos we moved down south

My mate got the email and contacted them as he has a ST already. They said anyone on the list in the last couple of years or anyone on the seat transfer list got it by default. Brilliant again from the TO

My mate got the email and contacted them as he has a ST already. They said anyone on the list in the last couple of years or anyone on the seat transfer list got it by default. Brilliant again from the TO
Why are folk wasting their and the TO’s time contacting them when the e-mail clearly doesn’t affect them?

Alot of people had to give up their season tickets when Covid hit - due to financial difficulties etc who are now looking to obtain a new season ticket and who have a high points balance. In this thread alone, there's a good few folk with more than 500 points but remember FF doesn't represent the full fan base, so there may be alot more! I honestly can't see season tickets being offered to anyone on less than 200 points this season, but i may be wrong!

Alot of people had to give up their season tickets when Covid hit - due to financial difficulties etc who are now looking to obtain a new season ticket and who have a high points balance. In this thread alone, there's a good few folk with more than 500 points but remember FF doesn't represent the full fan base, so there may be alot more! I honestly can't see season tickets being offered to anyone on less than 200 points this season, but i may be wrong!
People thought the same last season mate. Realistically, most on the list are looking for 2 together so will be happy to bide their time until they get that. Individual seats will go lower than 200 I think. Last year it went to 20

People thought the same last season mate. Realistically, most on the list are looking for 2 together so will be happy to bide their time until they get that. Individual seats will go lower than 200 I think. Last year it went to 20
When renewals were due this time last year, we were still in a position where fans were not allowed to attend games or it was the bare minimum so alot didn't renew due to the uncertainty of the covid situation and the vaxx requirement to attend. Like i say, i hope im wrong as i remember the feeling when i first got my ticket many moons ago.

Appreciate it was still during covid etc last year, but I thought that vast vast majority did renew

Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a Rangers Season Ticket holder.

Our season ticket renewal rates for Season 2022/2023 reached record levels and thanks to the incredible loyalty and support of the Rangers fan base, we received over 45,000 renewals.

Unfortunately this means we have a limited number of new season tickets to sell and to help manage this demand, we operate a waiting list.

In line with supporter feedback, our waiting list is managed via MyGers loyalty points and supporters are invited to purchase a season ticket based on their MyGers points level.

Supporters who receive an email invitation have seven days to purchase and should they not wish to purchase, the invitation to purchase will move to the next points level.

We regret and acknowledge that this means that not every supporter will have an opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming season. However, an allocation of single match tickets are released to MyGers members before every home game so by being a MyGers member, you have the best opportunity of purchasing future tickets.
Except v the Scum if they all sell out to Radisson Red

SJF 6, CF 3, CR 5, SE 1, SW 1, SW 2, SW 3, SW 4, SW 5, MF P, MRA, MRB, MRC, MRQ, MRT, CD 1, CD 2 & CD 6 all have 2 seats together. Some are classed as restricted view but some are good seats.
How you know this?

SJF 6, CF 3, CR 5, SE 1, SW 1, SW 2, SW 3, SW 4, SW 5, MF P, MRA, MRB, MRC, MRQ, MRT, CD 1, CD 2 & CD 6 all have 2 seats together. Some are classed as restricted view but some are good seats.
I am in MRB and hoping to get my 14 year old one in there somewhere to. He only has 61 pts but fingers crossed and will take a restricted if need be to get him his first ever ST.

Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a Rangers Season Ticket holder.

Our season ticket renewal rates for Season 2022/2023 reached record levels and thanks to the incredible loyalty and support of the Rangers fan base, we received over 45,000 renewals.

Unfortunately this means we have a limited number of new season tickets to sell and to help manage this demand, we operate a waiting list.

In line with supporter feedback, our waiting list is managed via MyGers loyalty points and supporters are invited to purchase a season ticket based on their MyGers points level.

Supporters who receive an email invitation have seven days to purchase and should they not wish to purchase, the invitation to purchase will move to the next points level.

We regret and acknowledge that this means that not every supporter will have an opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming season. However, an allocation of single match tickets are released to MyGers members before every home game so by being a MyGers member, you have the best opportunity of purchasing future tickets.
Slightly off topic here but I think single match tickets should be done in order of loyalty. I.e those with x points get a 2 hour window to purchase before public sale

Slightly off topic here but I think single match tickets should be done in order of loyalty. I.e those with x points get a 2 hour window to purchase before public sale

I would have agreed when at home, went to all home games, most away I could get to, and a fair amount of Travel Club points back in the day too.

Now? If I didn't get a ticket through ORSA (always been lucky) or a contact...I see myself of having no chance of getting to a game when home.

I understand fully Mygers, and rewarding loyalty. But have a fear we're pricing - and capacity limiting - a whole generation coming through into ever seeing the team in the flesh.

I would have agreed when at home, went to all home games, most away I could get to, and a fair amount of Travel Club points back in the day too.

Now? If I didn't get a ticket through ORSA (always been lucky) or a contact...I see myself of having no chance of getting to a game when home.

I understand fully Mygers, and rewarding loyalty. But have a fear we're pricing - and capacity limiting - a whole generation coming through into ever seeing the team in the flesh.
Think you need to calm down . Anyone wanting a ticket can get easily for 90% of games even if it means going to the subway 90 mins before ko

Back